Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by jobob View Post
    TE should have a demerit system ...
    And how do you know it doesn't?

//leafs through the big black book of BAD TE'ERS...let me see, there she is.......

Hey Dogmama!

I keep telling people - KOOBI! They feel a little wierd the first few times you ride but I will never sit another saddle.

Online only, great return policy AND when I've sent questions the owner/CEO is the guy that responds.

www.koobi.com

I started on the SI Classic and now ride the AU Enduro (non-gel).

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Spazzdog, how long a ride have you done on your Koobi? I ask because I love my Selle Anatomica right up until about mile 80. I would like to have a saddle I can love to mile 200 or so. Okay, even 150.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

On the SI CLassic I went 105 in a day, and at the end of that ride, my butt was the only thing that DIDn'T hurt.

On the AU Enduro only 50 so far, but it sits the same, just a little firmer then the Classic. Butt doing fine as well as safe tender bits.

Koobi also has some more squishy saddles as well as some that you can adjust the springiness (or firmness??).

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff