Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

Yeah, that's true, but she's having issues at the middle of the cassette for shifting when she switches wheelsets, so there the fix probably wouldn't be the limits. It's possible to be the B screw if the derailleur isn't aligned straight around the 3rd or 4th cog from the small end, but skipping over a cog sounds like cable problems or operator error.

Quote Originally Posted by aicabsolut View Post
    Yeah, that's true, but she's having issues at the middle of the cassette for shifting when she switches wheelsets, so there the fix probably wouldn't be the limits. It's possible to be the B screw if the derailleur isn't aligned straight around the 3rd or 4th cog from the small end, but skipping over a cog sounds like cable problems or operator error.
    It feels to me like a cable tension issue. I can finesse it into place if I play with the lever.

I raced on the bike today, stayed in the big ring the whole time, and had no shifting issues. I love that bike!
    I'd rather be swimming...biking...running...and eating cheesecake...
    --===--

2008 Cervelo P2C Tri bike
    2011 Trek Madone 5.5/Cobb V-Flow Max
    2007 Jamis Coda/Terry Liberator
    2011 Trek Mamba 29er