Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay

To disable ads, please log-in.

They are beautiful! I'm going to order Flourishes, as it will go great with my Luna, and i don't have a red jersey (yet!). Thanks, TE!

She Loves Hills Jersey

The She Loves Hills Jersey is here!
    http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodTE_603.html

Our photographer is out of the office for a few days, so for now, the photo of me taken inthe sample jersey will have to suffice for the product photo. We'll have him do detailed images and back images when he returns next week.

FYI, I'm wearing a medium in the photo. My current measurements are about 36-27.5-37 and I really liked how the medium fit. NO elastic in the waist OR arms.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    They are beautiful! I'm going to order Flourishes, as it will go great with my Luna, and i don't have a red jersey (yet!). Thanks, TE!
    I just ordered one too - and I don't even have excuses 'cos I already got red jerseys... but this one is tooooo cute!
    E.'s website: www.earchphoto.com

2005 Bianchi 928C L'Una RC
    2010 BMC SLX01 racemaster
    2008 BMC TT03 Time Machine
    Campy Record and SSM Aspide naked carbon on all bikes

I get paid tomorrow...
    Andrea

1988 Bridgestone mixte
    2002 Trek 2200
    2011 Surly Long Haul Trucker

Quote Originally Posted by ASammy1 View Post
    I get paid tomorrow...
    Tuesday for me.

Wow, you look great in it Susan!!! Thanks for sharing the photo and body measurements. I am still so impressed by your weight loss, you have set a terrific example for everyone on this board.

But, the info. provided raises a question. According to the garment size chart, its says a M fits a bust of 34, yet your bust is 36 even though your waist corresponds to the indicated waist size. I have seen this on other size charts, where according to the charts I am a S in hips, M in waist and L in bust. Unless I am built strangely, it always seems to me like the bust measurement given is out of proportion to the waist and hip measurements that are usually given (in this case only waist is given, but look at say a campy for women size chart). When we see this, does it mean the bust measurement is not taken at the fullest part, but just under the arms, or under the breasts as in a bra band size, or what does it mean???

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Otcenas View Post
    The She Loves Hills Jersey is here!
    http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodTE_603.html

Our photographer is out of the office for a few days, so for now, the photo of me taken inthe sample jersey will have to suffice for the product photo. We'll have him do detailed images and back images when he returns next week.

FYI, I'm wearing a medium in the photo. My current measurements are about 36-27.5-37 and I really liked how the medium fit. NO elastic in the waist OR arms.

isn't the 36 the rib cage measurement? I was very pleased to see who was modeling the "she loves hills" jersey too.
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

If you click on the "how to measure" link near the size chart, it will tell you to measure around the largest part of your bust....for that jersey. I don't know about other brands.

Karen
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    insidious ungovernable cardboard

But that is my point, Susan told us her bust is 36, yet looks lovely in the M. The size chart says the bust for M should be 34........., hence my confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckervill View Post
    If you click on the "how to measure" link near the size chart, it will tell you to measure around the largest part of your bust....for that jersey. I don't know about other brands.

Karen

Interesting that you should ask that, as I was just questioning that very thing yesterday when we were putting the jersey up. I double/triple checked the size chart info from the vendor, and that's what their chart says. I think it's wrong, and will probably just go ahead and modify the chart. We always hesitate to do that, because it's never a good thing when there's a discrepancy between what we post and what the vendor publishes, but in this case I think we may have to do it.

What I suspect has happened is that they probably mean 34b/c rather than 34 inches. I need to do a little more research on this one, so it may not change right away...

I'm out of town right now (in Sunriver for an Olympic Tri on Sunday) so nothing will happen until next week at the earliest.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

I wore my Flourishes jersey today on a shorter (20 mile) ride. I started with arm warmers and that was a perfect combination, since the sleeves are long enough and have enough elastic to actually work with the arm warmers. Excellent pockets. I could have put the kitchen sink in there...
    Even though I also wore my new Shebeest S Pro shorts, with the lower rise front, the fact that the shirt is shorter in the front didn't matter. At no time did I feel like any skin was showing, no matter what position I was in. I do feel like there is a teeny bit of extra looser material sort of in the front torso area, compared to my other 2 Voler club cuts. But, I think a washing will take care of that.
    The red matches my bike and my red Sidis. which I finally got after coveting Denise G.'s! Now I just need a red helmet.

Got my jerseys today. Both the filigree and Hills look great! Filigree fits really well. Hills I'm going to unfortunately have to exchange (boo!); it's tight across the chest and tight in the arms.

I'm a 36C and got the small, going to go up to the medium. Should have probably known better after Susan's post, but I'm normally a small and like tight jerseys so I thought I'd risk it.

So FYI to anyone that's borderline. The Hills jersey fits smaller than the filigree (at least for me).

Hoping the medium gets here before the weekend so I can wear it on the epic climb group ride. I think I'll wear the Filigree one tomorrow when I'll log my 500th mile for the month!

come on, let's see some photos
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

No pictures, here, either (pictures steal the soul )

I feel like a kid a Christmas. I haven't bought new jerseys in years--just haven't found any I liked. Now I get three this year! Woohoo!

She Loves Hills is better in real life than expected. Very nice! It is clearly a very different fit. I have an XL in both that and Flourishes. Both fit, just differently. Hills is more a tight jersey fit; Flourishes is relaxed. The relaxed fit is necessary on Flourishes because it has a white zipper--if you buy it to fit tighter, the zipper will show.

I'm loving both my bright new stylish jerseys....can't wait for Mimi's to round out my set (and then, I think, the pocket book will need to take another two year jersey buy hiatus ).

As a statistics geek, it would be very interesting to see how the jerseys sell--forum readers vs. people who just shop TE. They're great jerseys, but, to readers they also have a story.

Hey y'all, happy TE-dressed cyclist here!
    I got the flourishes jersey - I was a bit skeptical when I placed the order because the web page said 'club fit' and I usually buy them race fit so they are more tight, but I liked the design so much that I still wanted one!
    It came yesterday and oh does it look wonderful!!! I tried it this am on a ride - it feels great and it is a perfect match with my red/black assos shorts...
    Thanks Susan - and thanks to all the artists/designers that contributed to the TE jerseys!!!
    E.'s website: www.earchphoto.com

2005 Bianchi 928C L'Una RC
    2010 BMC SLX01 racemaster
    2008 BMC TT03 Time Machine
    Campy Record and SSM Aspide naked carbon on all bikes