Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just ordered the Flourishes, because I know the Voler club cut x small fits me perfectly. I really wanted the other one, but boo-hoo on the elastic.

No more shopping for me. I've replaced all of the shorts and jerseys that got thrown out!

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    I really wanted the other one, but boo-hoo on the elastic.
    There were enough people in favor of a racier cut with full zip and elastic waist that we simply had to do one in that style. We chose the design with the most "team look" to it to do in that cut.

I'm glad you like the Flourishes! It's even prettier in person.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

How fun is this!?!

Both of them look wonderful,

I will have to order a few for my cycling family & friends.

Thanks TE!
    For more details, check out my blog! http://stubborntriathlete.blogspot.com/

For all the randomness, follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/ShootRunTri

Wow, Susan, they look amazing! I also love that both are really bright colors for visiblity, etc. I will be honest, I don't usually spend this much on a jersey but they look so great and support this great site, so I am thinking to get both of them!

Can I assume they carry the same return policies as your other merchandise if we don't like the fit (or if we want to order a couple sizes/styles and keep only what works best).

How about pics of you and the TE staff modeling them (maybe with captions like, I usually wear a PI M or shebeest S, and here I am in a S...............). Maybe that will help us decide what size to order.

I have a team terry long sleeve jersey by voler that fits well in S, but does anyone know if that is a club or race cut?

They turned out great! This is so exciting!
    I'll have to start saving my pennies so I can get one of each.
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Well, the Voler club cut is much trimmer than most other "looser" jerseys, so I like that. I just don't like elastic. Voler does the jerseys for my husband's company and I wear that, along with my "Amici" jersey the most.

yeah, we want to see that cute model Susan Otcenas in these!
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

TE-logo Jersey Package Offer

We've had a few people ask about a discount for purchasing multiple TE-logo jerseys. Great idea! - but we had to scratch our heads for awhile to arrive at a fair way to do this since not all the jerseys are available right now. Here's what we came up with:

Anyone who purchases 2 or more of the new TE-logo jerseys before July 20th will receive a $20 TE Gift Code good for future purchases at TE. We will issue these codes on or about July 21st.

We will determine eligibility based on your customer account history, so please SIGN IN (don't use guest checkout) and use the same account for each of your purchases if you end up making multiple purchases.

If you've already made a TE-logo jersey purchase and you used guest checkout (ie, you opted not to create an account or sign in), don't fret, but please send an email to jeff@teamestrogen.com so I can manually track your order(s).

FINE PRINT: This offer applies to net sales of the jerseys. If you buy 2 and return 1 (and don't order another one), then no gift code for you! If you buy 3 and return 1, all's well
    Jeff Mendenhall
    TeamEstrogen.com
    1-877-310-4592

Oh this is making my head hurt!!
    Yellow..or red... or wait for the green. I love them all! Sigh..

Tour de Blast

Well, I bought my red "Flourishes" today, and will be wearing it tomorrow on Tour de Blast. Hopefully the rain will stay away so I don't have to wear my jacket and hide this gorgeous jersey (please,please,please,please?)

I'll have DH (or someone) take a picture tomorrow and I'll post it here when we get home. Will anyone else be there? If so and you see me, say hi :-)

Edna

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    I just ordered the Flourishes, because I know the Voler club cut x small fits me perfectly. I really wanted the other one, but boo-hoo on the elastic.
    The elastic nixed my purchase of Urlea's design, too.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

Any sewer/alterations person can remove the elastic and sew the hem back up just fine. We've done it to several jerseys. Just fyi.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Check out todays's ride thread (June 20, saturday) to see a TE rider with her BRAND NEW JERSEY!
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Otcenas View Post
    http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodTE_602.html for flourishes. It's a club cut (raglan, semi-relax, 3/4 zip, no elastic at waist). Fit note: Again, I'm right on the border line between the size small and medium. This is a semi relax fit. I could probably go either way, but preferred the way the small draped on me better than the medium. So, if you're between sizes like I am, and are wavering I think the smaller size is more likely to work for you. Susan
    Just received the jerseys and they are beautiful! Can't wait to wear them! I ordered a large in each one because I'm about 15 lbs heavier than Susan (based on our weight loss challenge numbers) and couldn't imagine wearing close to the same size. I'm right on the border with the filigree--perhaps a medium could work, but for right now the large seems OK. The "Flourishes" is definitely too big, so I'll need to return for the smaller size. I shoulda paid more attention to the fit note. No issues at all with the elastic on Filigree--it seems very comfortable.

I got my Flourishes jersey today. I didn't try it on, but it looks big for an x small. Definitely bigger than my other Voler jerseys that have no elastic. I'm praying it fits because I already threw away the receipt, assuming it would fit...
    Love the way the design looks.