Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

move over spazz, I'm heading over to your place.

My Dishnetwork DVR recieiver's hard drive crashed yesterday. They are sending me a new one and looks like that'll arrive on Tuesday. Tuesday?!!

Even the nice customer service rep in Texas sympathised "Oh nooooo, you have to be able to watch my boy, Lance put the record away".

That's ok, after work today I'll head to the local bike shop and catch up on their big screen TV (the other shop, Spazz, or maybe Chris's). I'll keep up on the web at work today so if you're calling da' phone company and get put on hold I'm watching OLN
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Major Tour Announcement...

Bobke has shaved the mutton chops! Hallelujah!!!

Okay, what's up with telling us that coverage will start at 5:30 a.m. PDT and it's 7:16 and we're still watching pre-game???? Blaine got up at 5:30. I slept 'til 6:30, thank heavens.

Gotta go to OLNtv.com and vote for my top 5 Lance moments. I already know which ones I'm voting for.

The olntv.com server is still down... idiots! 4:21 PM in Paris.

I wish trautwig and the gang would shut the heck up and show the TT. I love lance and all, but I'd like to see the other riders too.
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Yeah, this really is kind of insane. There are many, many riders I'd like to see take their shot. How much build up can we endure?

spazzdog is "parked in my favorite chair, my VeloNews TdF Official Guide to my right, my laptop with my excel spreadsheet for tracking stats to my left (with all TdF sites up on explorer) and the TV tuned to OLN."

uh spazz, thought we were both training.

As soon as my reciever is back I'll watch the tube from the Cycleops.

yeah right, that'll happen.

Hey, I read that Lance took a fall too recently. Doesn't seem to have hurt him much or maybe less than Jan's.
    Last edited by Trek420; 07-02-2005 at 09:58 AM.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

The day is young, my friend... the day is young.

OLN's TdF site is still down BTW... so much for "OLN's new look". Their new look currently sucks!

And if Trautwig & Friends don't shut up and show the TT I'm gonna shoot the TV.

spazz... getting irritated.
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery

WOW! Did Lance just deliver the major blow to Jan Ullrich or what? I have to admit that I'm a little afraid of Lance going after yellow in the first week. It sure puts a lot of pressure on his team to defend the maillot jaune for the majority of the Tour.

But I must say that Lance continues to amaze me.

I don't know that he was going after yellow... that almost feels secondary. If he'd gotten it, great but I doubt he's gonna sweat the 2 seonds for long.

He WAS however, going after Ullrich... and I'd say he made a statement there
    no regrets!

Spazzdog Ink Gallery

Statement made!

You know that hurt Ullrich at least as much as the blow to that rear window...

Bugger! As an Ullrich fan that's not what I wanted to see today. If it's going to be the Armstrong Show all the way to Paris like it has been for the last 6 year you might need to wake me up every so often.

Very good ride by Armstrong but you could see how fresh he looked when he came over the line. It must have been a delicate balance to make sure he didn't get that yellow jersey today and be under pressure to defend it right from day one. Hats off the the American CSC rider though - don't know him but what a great ride.

What an exciting race and what a great start to TdF 2005!!

I don't know if Lance was gunning for yellow today... but if the Blue Train (now light blue) makes another statement in the TTT, Lance will most likely be in yellow in a couple of days.

Watch out for those CSC boys - rumour has it they're pretty hot in the TTT, as are Phonak. Looking forward to it.

Thumbs up Go Lance!

Whew, it was quite exciting seeing Lance catch Jan - he's never been caught in a TT before. I don't dislike Ullrich (and I love all his pink! ), but I have to root for Lance to get his lucky #7 before retiring. I'd love to see George H. on the podium with him, and aside from that, anyone else is fine with me. This tour is definitely Lance's to lose. Livestrong!

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

hahaha wow looks like lance pulled a fast one on me.
    i thought he was in poor shape.
    RIGHT!
    also---how awesome is it that an unknown american kid won the stage? hooray for the usa. take that, frogs. :P

Quote Originally Posted by abarensfeld7
    also---how awesome is it that an unknown american kid won the stage? hooray for the usa. take that, frogs. :P
    LMAO!

No, not a lot of Crow fans on this board, I'm afraid. She's been around more than Lance's wheels. I'd be afraid of catching something, if I were him...
    To train a dog, you must be more interesting than dirt.

Trek Project One
    Trek FX 7.4 Hybrid