Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

St. Louis, MO area Team E meet up?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've noticed there are a bunch of St. Louisans on here and I can't help but think it would be fun to meet up for a ride or for lunch or dinner sometime.

Anybody interested?
    Help me reach my $8,000 goal for the American Lung Association! Riding Seattle to D.C. for clean air! http://larissaridesforcleanair.org
    http://action.lungusa.org/goto/larissapowers

I ride the Katy most weekends. Let me know if you're out that way
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

'09 Trek WSD 2.1 with a Brooks B-68 saddle
    '11 Trek WSD Madone 5.2 with Brooks B-17

Did this ever happen? Just wondered how many of us are out there. I think this is a great idea but missed this thread 6 months ago. Maybe we can try again this spring:-)

Luna Eclipse/Selle Italia Lady
    Surly Pacer/Terry Butterfly
    Quintana Roo Cd01/Koobi Stratus
    1981 Schwinn Le Tour Tourist
    Jamis Coda Femme

I missed it too. Let's try again in the Spring.
    Claudia

2009 Trek 7.6fx
    2013 Jamis Satellite
    2014 Terry Burlington

'Tis true... it never happened. I think planning one for the spring is a great idea. I rode out on the new HWY 40 yesterday and I think my toes are still recovering Time to get some booties if I intend to ride more this winter!
    Help me reach my $8,000 goal for the American Lung Association! Riding Seattle to D.C. for clean air! http://larissaridesforcleanair.org
    http://action.lungusa.org/goto/larissapowers

How was that? I heard they opened it up to cyclists and pedestrians. Did they open both sides and IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT IT'S FINALLY OPEN?

Jamis Coda Femme

I was going to do that and totally forgot about it! I'd also like to know how it was. Lots of people there?
    Claudia

2009 Trek 7.6fx
    2013 Jamis Satellite
    2014 Terry Burlington

I just saw this and wanted to say hi to everyone else in St Louis. I only have a mountain bike now so I wouldn't be much fun on the road (sloooowwww), but I like knowing what's going on around here. I'm also all excited because I got to bike around Forest Park today in the gorgeous weather... too bad it's not sticking around. It's almost spring though!

irrealised, I would be back there with you on my hybrid, I don't want to embarrass my moutain bike by getting on it.
    I haven't been on a bike in forever. But, unfortunately,thanks to Pfizer closing down the St Louis site, I will soon have a lot more time to ride.
    vickie

I'm sorry to hear that Pfizer has left St. L. That is the one place in industry I had some interest in working for. But I didn't pursue them too hotly, and apparently my resume alone impressed anyone there! Good luck finding another position, Vickie.

I'd be interested in meeting up with St. L cyclists, although from Columbia there's a good chance I just won't be able to come. The Katy would be a good excuse for me--I've never been that far east on the trail.

I've never been on the trail but have ridden past it when we do the MS150 in Columbia. It would be a good meeting place. I'm 1.5 hours to the southeast but would love to hook up with you ladies if you plan a place and time.

I don't have a bike I can ride on the trail just yet but am working on it

Jamis Coda Femme