Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Rudy Project Helmets Sizing

To disable ads, please log-in.

DH's team just took on Rudy Project as a sponsor and woohoo get a fat discount on their stuff. We both need new helmets and yes, he can get me one with a bug guard! But I can't find a local dealer, how do they run? I wear medium in Bell and Giro.

I am stoked about getting a bug guard for those pesky flying critters that come in mountain biking.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Yeah, my tri coach got this discount as well, just as I needed a new helmet. I have a biggish head, but I got the small/medium Zuma. It fits very well and I like it a lot.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Our tri-team gets the discount too. But remember, the discounts come with restrictions...and last week, I noticed that they're offering a similar discount to everyone right now.

Oh, please tell me the 'net discount and the team discount are cumulative!
    If you don't grow where you're planted, you'll never BLOOM - Will Rogers

I went ahead and ordered the Kontact + for myself in white and pink. DH got the Actyum. While it did seem any average joe could get the discount my Kontact ended up being $66 and I was going to get a Bell Furio or similiar mountain Bell for the same price. DH had been planning to get a Bell Volt for $175 so either way it was a better deal. I hope we like the fit.

No one in our area carries Rudy helmets which I find weird because I see a lot of people wearing them.
    Amanda

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Silver View Post
    Our tri-team gets the discount too. But remember, the discounts come with restrictions...and last week, I noticed that they're offering a similar discount to everyone right now.

Oh, please tell me the 'net discount and the team discount are cumulative!
    Where did you see the "regular person" discount online? On the "official" website, all I see is the "free gear when you buy sunglasses" deal.

If you keep searching under "products", at some point a 25% off coupon appears.

I got my Zuma some months ago for $58, so the discounts were cumulative.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

I think I had to go to their e-rudy.com site and as SB said, I kept poking around...
    If you don't grow where you're planted, you'll never BLOOM - Will Rogers

Our discount was cumulative, it seems they were giving 15% this weekend not 25%. Plus we barely hit the clip for free shipping. Now we are impatiently waiting on the shipment.
    Amanda

The small/medium fits my medium sized Bell head. This helmet is crazy comfortable and I am very pleased with it. It is my mountain bike helmet, I wish I hadn't spent $175 on a Atmos last summer because it is not comfortable like this helmet.
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie_Ama View Post
    DH's team just took on Rudy Project as a sponsor and woohoo get a fat discount on their stuff. We both need new helmets and yes, he can get me one with a bug guard! But I can't find a local dealer, how do they run? I wear medium in Bell and Giro.
    I wear small in both bell and giro - and fit ok on the one size S/M rudy. Actually I like rudy project helmets better than all others - they definitely have more attention to detail.
    Good luck
    E.'s website: www.earchphoto.com

2005 Bianchi 928C L'Una RC
    2010 BMC SLX01 racemaster
    2008 BMC TT03 Time Machine
    Campy Record and SSM Aspide naked carbon on all bikes

Oh, and I think they still have a promotion that you get extra free gear if you buy helmet and sunglesses together or something like that.
    E.'s website: www.earchphoto.com

2005 Bianchi 928C L'Una RC
    2010 BMC SLX01 racemaster
    2008 BMC TT03 Time Machine
    Campy Record and SSM Aspide naked carbon on all bikes