Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Baltimore Bicycle Frame Builders Exhibit & Demonstration at Artscape festival

To disable ads, please log-in.

If anyone (besides me ) is interested in heading up B'more way in mid-July, Baltimore Bicycle Works is taking part in the Artscape event with a frame-building exhibition and demonstrations.
    "How about if we all just try to follow these very simple rules of the road? Drive like the person ahead on the bike is your son/daughter. Ride like the cars are ambulances carrying your loved ones to the emergency room. This should cover everything, unless you are a complete sociopath."
    David Desautels, in a letter to velonews.com

Random babblings and some stuff to look at.

I may be vacationing in the south of France but if that falls through I'll go with as long as there is also cycling involved.
    And crab cakes.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

My family lives in Baltimore and I have been planning a visit there in July, arriving on July 15th. How about that for a coincidence!! Thank you so much for posting this. I will definitely be going! Sounds really fun.