Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: saddle heaven

saddle heaven

To disable ads, please log-in.

Selle SLC gel flow!
    I was in pain for AGES with old saddles. I lucked out on this beauty, found for sale here( thanks again!!)
    I am fairly small hipped( though sadly, larged thighed!) so was using a mans saddle with out a cut out.
    Pain!! ( unlike any Ive ever felt, and hope never to feel again. I thought chafing was bad but NOTHING compared to using a saddle with a bump that hits your bits in the worst way.
    I do suggest this saddle if it fits your sit bones and you enjoy a cut out, like harder saddles,want a carbon saddle thats extremely light, and have suffered chafing. Well worth the price.
    Conquering illness, one step at time.

Yay! Finding the right saddle is like finding the Fountain of Youth! Some search a lifetime for it! Buy 2 more in case they stop making it!

That's awesome, that you found saddle heaven too!!! I just found my saddle heaven also! My like yours came in the form a Selle too, but my was the SMP TRK!!!! I'm glade your search is over, as is mine!!!!
    ~~Help me in the fight to cure diabetes, by either joining my team, "The Freedom Riders" at http://main.diabetes.org/goto/thefreedomriders, or by donating at http://main.diabetes.org/goto/jake for the Tour de Cure in Indianapolis, Indiana on June 12, 2010~~

cylegoddess, congrats on finding your perfect saddle.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

2007 Rodriguez Adventure/B72
    2009 Masi Soulville Mixte/B18
    1997 Trek 820 Step-thru Xtracycle/B17