Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Competition saddles

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi everyone!
    I read a lot of other posts&threads but still have doubts about the right saddle. I never had a women's saddle, but tried Fizik Nisene Sport, Selle Italia Flite and TransAm, Bontrager, Scott-all men's. Also I don't think I need something too wide because my problem is pressure in the sensitive area. I guess I should mention I ride a lot since I'm into competitive MTBiking. Can you please suggest something (anything!) that would maybe work for me, but isn't too expensive?

Selle SMP TRK.
    It's a little secret you didn't know about us women. We're all closet Visigoths.

2008 Roy Hinnen O2 - Selle SMP Glider
    2009 Cube Axial WLS - Selle SMP Glider
    2007 Gary Fisher HiFi Plus - Specialized Alias

Competition saddles

Are you near any shops that have demo programs? WTB has a great line of saddles in many sizes/shapes.

Unfortunately I have nowhere to try the saddles since none are available for purchase I am going to order from Chain Reaction Cycles probably,so I am very limited... The only thing up for sale near was Selle Italia Lady TransAm‏ but I don't know anything about it.
    The Selle SMP TRK looks ok, I have actually been thinking about that one, Fizik Vitesse and some of Selle Italia(Lady,Diva,Lady SLK & SLR)...
    Also can you tell me the difference between Fizik Vitesse Sport, HP and Tri? I mean in riding them?

Measure your sitbones. If by "sensitive area" you mean your perineum or labia, that's a good sign that your saddle is probably too narrow.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler