Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

GA Silver Comet Riders

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey Ladies,
    Recent posts on the forum on the lack of safety on the Silver Comet trails has me wondering if you ATL ladies would be interested in group rides on the comet for miles 25+. Most females I know don't want to ride over 50 miles, so if you guys are game for it, let me know.

Have a great training week everyone!

Absolutely. I'm always looking for long-distance training rides! (planning a triple-century weekend over Memorial day weekend - FatCyclist.com's Ride To Nowhere on Saturday, then anything the rest of the weekend)
    For 3 days, I get to part of a thousand other journeys.

cool! Hope to be in FL over memorial day so hopefully I should be able to get in a few nice flat rides. R U doing the Cartersville or Covington centuries?

Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    cool! Hope to be in FL over memorial day so hopefully I should be able to get in a few nice flat rides. R U doing the Cartersville or Covington centuries?
    I'm in town for both this year! The Covington is the week after I get back from Colorado. Tired legs but oxygenated blood should make it interesting!
    For 3 days, I get to part of a thousand other journeys.