I am trying to get together like minded women that cycle in the LA/OC area to start a women's cycling team. The low key no pressure team will be for those that are of all riding abilities to improve their skills and for the general comraderie that comes along with being on a team. The team can be for those that ride road, mtb and triathletes. Main group rides will start at Bonelli Park in San Dimas most likely on Wednesday evenings and on Saturday mornings and will be composed of numerous 8 mile laps. There will be a no drop policy and there will be two regrouping spots. Faster riders can designate sprint competitions on course. Those that ride mtb can also ride the trail system at Bonelli and can meet on the same days as the road group.

This is just something that I am trying to put together. Any input is welcomed. Also, I am thinking about joining Velo Bella (check out thier web page) and if we get enough women together we could all be part of that team and wear their jerseys and represent them if any decide they want to race.

Email me if interested

Leslie