Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Not Cycling Related- Alterations, East Bay

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm looking for someone to do do some alterations to a wedding dress for me in the upcoming months. (Post wedding season) Does anyone have a reccomendation? I'm in Martinez.
    Be yourself, to the extreme!

Not sure if they do wedding dresses, but my mom uses Nob Hill Cleaners for her alterations and she's seen that they do prom dresses. Might want to stop by or give them a call . . . Good luck to you!

Tofu- We have a fabuloous seamstress here in Benicia on 1st Street. Her name is Sally Babson. She does alterations as well as designs and makes clothes (including wedding dresses). PM me and I'll give you her phone number. She is very quick to do things so it should be relatively easy for you. Besides, if you bring your bike over, we can do a ride together.

P.S. I'm planning to be in Martinez tomorrow (may do the bears, not sure). We start in Benicia at around 8:00 AM and should be at the bottom of Franklin Canyon about 9:30 (give or take a few minutes).
    Nancy

How do you get from Benicia to Martinez on bikes?

RIght now you can cross the carquinez bridge, but the bike lane on the benicia should be up, when- November?
    Be yourself, to the extreme!

Jones- PM me and I'll give you a route. It's a little tricky but we do it all the time. Do you live in Benicia or thereabouts????
    Nancy