Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

May/June weight loss thread

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've got the spreadsheet set (really just copying over from the last one). So let me know if you are in, and what your goal is, and we all weigh in this Friday (or over the weekend, whatever works best for you, no matters to me as far as the spreadsheet goes). I'll post the link at the end of the week.

This 8-week period actually takes us to July 3rd, but I like the 8 weeks so I figured it was Ok that it is really a May, June and a couple days of July challenge.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Possegal View Post
    I've got the spreadsheet set (really just copying over from the last one). So let me know if you are in, and what your goal is, and we all weigh in this Friday (or over the weekend, whatever works best for you, no matters to me as far as the spreadsheet goes). I'll post the link at the end of the week.

This 8-week period actually takes us to July 3rd, but I like the 8 weeks so I figured it was Ok that it is really a May, June and a couple days of July challenge.
    I am in.... I Think I gained this week after my first mini triathlon I have starved the last few days...lol

My goal weight is 250

count me in again! Thanks! I'll aim for 245, but I think that might be a little optomistic.

I'm in again. My goal is 128. That's 3.5 pounds from where I was last Friday. I'll weigh in again this Friday for my "starting" weight.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

I am in...goal 130. Thanks for doing this for us and for everybody being so encouraging.

Thanks for going to all the trouble of developing and maintaining the spreadsheet Possegal. I enjoy reading the posts when updates are made.

I'm in for the next challenge with my goal 145 lb - same as the March/April challenge.

Count me in then. I'm still wearing last winter's insulation - a little accountability shouldn't hurt. I'll let you know my goal weight once I've figured out my 'now' weight.
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

Can I join too? I've gained far too much this winter and need to get back in shape. Now that the Crohns is under control again I'm back to getting excercise so that should help. My goal for the challenge will be to reach 80kg. Hopefully this will keep me accountable and motivated....
    Specialized Tricross Sport / Specialized Lithia 143

My goal weight is 140. Thank you.

Of course all are welcome!! And you can definitely let me know the goal once you weigh in for the first week. I'll likely be doing the same. And I convert the numbers to pounds rather than kg just so that the tally for the total lost is consistent. I can also put the line for anyone that would rather track in kg on the chart, below the box that tallys pounds lost. Just let me know what you would prefer.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Tucker Cat is not going to join this time. But he's much happier now that he's svelter and boy is he faster. Watch out for those fingers!

I am in again. My starting weight is 150 and goal is 143. I'm hoping to get down to 15 - 18% body fat before my half Ironman in August. That's a final weight of 137 - 143.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

I'm in and hopefully can keep in check through finals and graduation parties.. Once summer starts, it's intense training time!!

My goal weight will still be 127- I KNOW I can do it.

Please count me in too--starting weight 157, so my goal for July 3 is 147.

I'm in too. current weight 141.5; goal weight 135

I'll sit out on this one (heh, literally) - good luck to you all!

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl