Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Ladies Night in Dallas July 21st

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just passing this along...

What: Ladies ride! The FIRST Dallas area unofficial girls nite out on bikes!

When: Thursday July 21st, 2005. Ride starts at 6:45 pm. Fast riders leave first, Slow riders hang back and ride together. Ride as far as you feel like riding. (1 loop around the lake is about 12-13 miles)

Where: White Rock Lake in Dallas, Start will be the parking lot on W. Lawther near Branchfied Drive.

Dinner afterwards at wherever sounds good!

Who: If you are female and have access to a bicycle, please come join the ride! Both experienced and newbie riders welcome!

Cost: NOTHING! There is no T-shirt, no free food, no rest stops, no on-site mechanics or SAG wagons, no Gatorade and no free water bottles. But there are friends, fun and riding!!

What to Bring: HELMET, fluid and snacks for riding, your bike and your gear.

Why: Because you can never have too many girlfriends or too many riding buddies, other women don't care how you look in spandex, bicycles shouldn’t languish in the garage - they should be used to burn off stress, and let’s face it – most of us could stand to burn off or firm up a bit of backside.

Directions: From I-75, take Mockingbird Lane West to Fisher Rd. Turn right on Fisher, then left on Lawther when you reach the end of Fisher. The parking lot is just south of there.

There will be no traffic support at intersections – please obey all traffic laws and remember – SHARE THE ROAD! Be as courteous to cars as you would like them to be of you.
    Last edited by Technotart; 06-19-2005 at 02:41 PM.

There will be a good size group tonite...come on out and join us!
    The space and time for what you WANT is being occupied by what you have settled for

"You say bark I say bite / You say shark I say hey man / Jaws was never my scene / And I don't like Star Wars"

BikeDFW - Dallas and Fort Worth Area Cycling Advocacy Organization