Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Unhappy Stolen Bicycle Seats!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Have you ever had your bicycle seat stolen when you were far from home? Mine recently went missing, and thankfully I was near enough to my neighborhood that I could walk my bike home. But I'm wondering what I would have done if I'd not been near my home (or a bike shop.) What do people do?

I guess I would have just stood up and rode til I got home....I am strangely against walking a bike unless you have a flat (and even then...that can be fixed.) A long ride would likely have seen me go and buy another one quickly. Worst scenario would have seen me in tears...on the phone with the BF....calling for the car with the roof-rack.....
    It amazes me what people steal off of bikes. I had my 5 year old 2" "beater" forks stolen off of my bike while at work one day. Nothing sucks more than walking out of work, intent on a quick ride home and a long ride after dinner.... and your handle bars are sitting on the ground because your forks went home with some dude that didn't realize that there was only sentimental value to them.

Damn theives!!
    that's why I ride...