Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: For Lab Owners

For Lab Owners

To disable ads, please log-in.

Thank goodness this jersey doesn't feature a Golden Retriever or I would not be able to resist

http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodRI_LUCKYLAB.html

That's cute! I have a t for Karma the whippet that says "see dog run...run, dog run!"
    Be yourself, to the extreme!

Oh wow - and it's a brewery, too.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

You are all making me want to order YET AGAIN. Must back away from the keyboard, must hide credit card........
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I've been to the Lucky Lab! Good beer...good food. The garlic in their hummus just about killed me (I must be part vampire) but YUM!

Cute jersey, too.
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Possegal View Post
    You are all making me want to order YET AGAIN. Must back away from the keyboard, must hide credit card........
    Yup. I just made a second order for the month. Oops.

I love it, I love it. We have owned five labs since I have been married and my husband is a homebrewer, too! Since I will be in Portland in August, I will HAVE to find this place!!

posting this under "free gear" is a bit of a tease, isnt it??

-beane, whose lab would looove garlicky hummus
    ...never met a bike that I didn't wanna ride.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBikes View Post
    I love it, I love it. We have owned five labs since I have been married and my husband is a homebrewer, too! Since I will be in Portland in August, I will HAVE to find this place!!
    There are two locations here in Portland
    --Coral

Well if it is a Golden Retriever you are looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by mickchick View Post
    Thank goodness this jersey doesn't feature a Golden Retriever or I would not be able to resist

http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodRI_LUCKYLAB.html
    I found this:

http://bikingthings.com/labdogbijere1.html

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBikes View Post
    Too bad you won't be here in Sept (the 13th to be exact). There's a ride called the Tour De Lab that takes you to all 3 breweries over about a 30 - 40 mile ride. It's awesome! You get a tail at the first stop, ears at the second and a nose at the third. It's hilarious!

I realize this thread is a bit old from org posting, but since someone else gave it a bump recently...

I might add that this jersey fits great too.

I do not drink. But, I've owned two labs. The current one looks about like the dog in this jersey pic. Sooo... I finally caved and bought it.

Nice and visible as well.

The only beef I have with the jersey that I self-repaired out of will in keeping it is the zipper. The top was very scratchy in the finishing. Right at the neck/throat where it's most sensitive. I took one of my nail emery board files and wore this piece down a bit. Made it ok to wear then.

I'm thinking about wearing it on my next club ride actually. Should be interesting comments.

I'm sure for a lot of the guy riders it will be all about the beer. My response for me will have to be, "...uuummm, 'no'... it's just a really really cute doggie...".

OK this is a really wierd conicidence
    I just looked at this post on Tuesday 9/15. I had not seen or heard of this 'Lucky Lab' beer before.
    Wednesday 9/16, I went to the store. When I came out to my car, the car next to me had a 'Lucky Lab' sticker on the window! HOLY CRAP! this must mean I need to get one of those jerseys