Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Selle San Marco Mantra - any experience?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Has anyone tried the Selle San Marco Mantra? If so, any set-up tips to pass along? It looks as though it will be best with the saddle level.

I just received this saddle today. I hope that Chicago's everlasting winter weather will cooperate for a weekend ride or two (read - no snow please!).

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Has anyone tried the Selle San Marco Mantra? If so, any set-up tips to pass along? It looks as though it will be best with the saddle level.

I just received this saddle today. I hope that Chicago's everlasting winter weather will cooperate for a weekend ride or two (read - no snow please!).

Thank you.
    Nope. But I'd be interested to hear your experience. I love my SSM Aspide Glamour, but it's really not meant for riding in the aero position. The Mantra looks like it'd be better for that.

I've tried two Terrys (regular Butterfly and Zero X) and the cut-outs both pinched me. Not good. The Mantra's cut-out looks big enough that that won't be a problem.