I am reaching out and asking that you help me make a difference in helping our injured veterans. Sponsor me as I participate in the Road 2 Recovery California Challenge from San Francisco to Los Angeles on Oct 4th – 10th 2009.

The money raised for the Road 2 Recovery ride will support Spinning® and outdoor cycling programs at Military and VA locations around the United States. Cycling is an important part of the recovery and rehabilitation program for two reasons:
1. Cycling is an activity that almost all patients with mental and physical disabilities can participate.
2. Participation in the Road 2 Recovery Program helps speed up the recovery and rehabilitation process.

Visit the website www.road2recovery.us.com and learn more about this important event and organization. Every penny of your donation will go directly to these valuable programs, and your donation is completely tax deductible. If you would like to donate online just follow the link and add my name (Hugh Mc Larnon) as the rider you would like to sponsor.

You can also mail a check payable to Fitness Challenge Foundation to:
Fitness Challenge Foundation
23679 Calabasas Rd #420 Calabasas, CA 91302
Please indicate my name Hugh Mc Larnon in the "comments" area of your check.

Thank You

“The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have” – Vince Lombardi