Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

OK, as you can see I have very limited photoshop skills, but I think you might get the idea. I'm mostly interested in visibility and would like as many reflective bits as possible.

The sleeves (and in my fanstasy the matching arm warmers) are striped high vis green and reflective grey/white. (I ride a LOT in the mornings when the sun is coming up and am just SCARED of being unnoticed)

Both side panels have the "team estrogen.com" on them, preferably with reflecty stuff. I can't manage that in the photoshop.

The back pocket has the snail logo, striped with reflecty, of course

This graphic is my best attempt at Chicory and Queen Anne's Lace which are the pretty weeds that grow on the side of the roads I ride along.

And color-wise, I just picked colors that I'd like to wear (since the whole thing can't be high vis striped with reflective tape.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	queen anne jersey 2.jpg 
Views:	1372 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	8679
    Oh, and the queen anne's lace jersey has "road sister" written on the back pocket. I know that excludes the trail sisters out there. Sorry!

Name:	chicory jersey1.jpg 
Views:	1366 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	8677

Name:	chicory jersey 2.jpg 
Views:	1363 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	8678

this last one is an attempt at swallows on the back, feather on front. Attempt is the key word. You can tell I've gotten lazy and tired.

Name:	bird jersey 1.jpg 
Views:	1367 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	8680

Name:	bird jersey 2.jpg 
Views:	1365 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	8681

had to add one more

Sorry to clutter this thread up but I'm having too much fun playing. There's a lot one can do with this design I think. In my fantasy world all the blue/grey blossoms are reflective... and I think my fantasy arm warmers will be black and reflecty striped.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	te grey blossoms.jpg 
Views:	1335 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	8683 the black snail logo could also go on the sleeves.

(The tree is a lot of fun. I made one with a swing hanging from the branches, one is an apple tree, another has a robin's best in front and a sort of robinlookingbird on the back. Too much fun!... or too much time on my hands)

Flourishes and Biker Chics . . .

My last entry. DH was working late and DD was put to bed. I thought this would be better than snacking in front of the TV.
    Last edited by limewave; 12-22-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

throwing my hat in the ring another time (colors completely changeable of course)
    The quote across the back reads "Bicycling has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world" - Susan B. Anthony
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	number 4.jpg 
Views:	1218 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	8692  
    Last edited by Eden; 02-17-2009 at 09:36 PM.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Submission with a Joke...

if other people think it's funny. Well, maybe it's more of an amusing thought than an all out chuckle joke. It's from an illustration that I did last year for a ride that my group holds annually.

I ride on pink chip surfaced road. I tried to duplicate it, I thought it'd be more visually interesting than a black top road.

And I recycled the rider from my other entry.

Name:	Go Home.jpg 
Views:	1043 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	8709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Margarita 2008.jpg 
Views:	1025 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	8710  

My take on the around the world idea.

In my previous post, I'd like the team estrogen logo on the rear pocket to be white. My error.

Now, for this post... I wanted to get this idea out before I leave town.

I know that some other people have posted 'world wide' concepts. I like them. I thought that since the bicycle has such an important place in every culture, it'd be nice to represent it. I picked three languages from around the world and did my best to include an illustration with it. I thought about doing more, but three fits nicely on the front.

Hopefully the idea is readable. The sleeves have a bicycle print on them.

If people like the idea of reflective material, like others have mentioned, the gray can be reflective. I have a bright caution yellow jersey that I like to wear, that's why I picked the color for this jersey.

And the side panels, I would've put "We're all members of Team Estrogen".com, but "We all belong to" fits the space better, I think.

Name:	international.jpg 
Views:	981 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	8721  

I like weeds

OK, I decided to add this final one. Same as my others (the lightest color is reflective) except I took colors from the logos. The weed in front is supposed to be a thistle, the back has queen anne's lace. (If we had more time I'd probably try my hand at milkweed, good thing it's quittin' time)

Name:	I like Weeds.jpg 
Views:	878 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	8737

horse of a different color....

Name:	jerseymockup8psd.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	8749