Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Biciclista View Post
    can't see anything Eden!
    hmmm not sure why.... they aren't linked to - they are attached directly. Maybe it needs a little time to update... I've got to go (off to a ride ) but if it isn't loading later I'll try re-attaching.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

can't see anything Eden!
    I can see it.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

I can see it too. That is weird since it's an inline attachment hosted on TE.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    I guess I'd rather see what Susan said she didn't want (if I recall correctly) and that is a TEAM jersey.

what is wrong with a team jersey? isn't this supposed to be a team jersey? I'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    While a design the incorporates the TE color scheme would be nice, it is certainly not a requirement.

The TE logos can be more of something that is applied to certain locations on the jersey - ie, chest or collar, sleeves, back pocket, etc -- they don't necessarily have to be a prominent part of the design.

If the design was of a traditional "team" jersey style, the logos would be very prominent (see the Team Terry jersey).
    I could be mistaken but I interpret this to mean she doesn't want one like the Team Terry jersey , just incorporating a logo and/or the name Team Estrogen.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

I agree that the Voler club cut woman's jersey is the best I have. Besides the Amici Veloci one, I have one made for my husband's company. If you can replicate that cut (it's very form fitting, but no elastic) and actually offer an x small, I'm in...

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    My brain is dried up right now to think of anything to add on the design side.

But I will chime in..definitely have no elastic at bottom. I have several jerseys with an elastic bottom, only out of necessity because I was getting desperate with limited design choices off-the rack in town for women with no elastic bottoms.

I'm a short person with a small bone frame, perfect weight and even for me, elastic bottom jerseys don't complement my frame much. On days when I eat too much, I feel as if the elastic bottom is rounding out/accentuating my bloated tummy. ..which is precisely what happens to men with cycling jerseys with their bottom elastics and their belly paunches.

And elastics around short sleeves..nope. And I have skinny arms. Very annoying when elasticized sleeves slide into 'pits.

Like Mimi, I can't see the image offered by Eden.
    Last edited by shootingstar; 02-08-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    no, I like it!! WAY COOL! You rock, Urlea!
    but yes, maybe the cyclist on the back. But I dunno!

Mimi..was that painting at the gallery showing in Vancouver? Damn...we should have bought the original.

I love the colour combinations ...black most definitely is helpful for slimming line. The back looks abit lonely....but meditative...much preferably than overly busy designs.

+1 for no elastic. Especially on the arms. Too tight and uncomfortable, especially on long rides.

As for color, I think bright colors like orange and yellow are best, for safety reasons. Regular yellow is fine, doesn't have to be hi-vis. Blues and greens are less visible on the road, because they don't stand out as much.

Eden-that is great too!

CC- How do you like that?!

There are so many to choose from. They are all wonderful.

Red Rock

link to post: cc's design

That's all CC's. From the rules I consider this a concept contest, so I'm just lending a bit of technical support.
    Last edited by administrator; 02-09-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: added link to moved post
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Teamwork. Beautiful.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

Elastic vs no elastic bottomed jerseys.

I am an elastic lover - when I have all my stuff in my pockets, the elastic keeps the heavy pockets from drooping and bouncing on my butt. However, how hard would it be to add elastic to the bottom (on your own) of a non - elasticized jersey (Irulan, professional seamstress?) tokie

I'll have something ready by Thursday.
    Very rough, but ready.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

thanks

Thank you eden!!! I might make some little changes but i like the theme so far!!