Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Ladies, thanks for the feedback. A couple of comments:

I expect this will be a 3/4 hidden zip, no elastic jersey. Hidden zips work best with a graphic design, as they don't "chop" the image in half. There's very little out there in full-length hidden zip, so we'll need to do 3/4.

Also, as much as I understand that some folks like hi-viz safety yellow, that's not really the direction we're looking to go in.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    NO!!! I want my jersey be form fitting and to stay put and that means gripper elastic at the bottom.... and darn it I want it at the arms too... tight enough to keep my arm warmers up please.
    And longer short sleeves that will actually cover the tops of arm warmers. No little cap sleeves!

I love gripper elastic. My favorite jersey has gripper elastic in the back and is elastic-free in the front- stays put without riding up.

I suspect Susan has some pretty good stats about what kind of jerseys sell best.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    I suspect Susan has some pretty good stats about what kind of jerseys sell best.
    I am not sure why she would track that, it would be senseless.

I like elastic. I don't like elastic. I like full zip and I like 3/4, I even like 1/2 zip. Pretty much a good cut will make me happy and elastic won't bug me in a good cut.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

NO!!! I want my jersey be form fitting and to stay put and that means gripper elastic at the bottom....
    We have a wide variety of forms here
    What's form fitting for one is strangulation for another
    Last edited by Zen; 02-06-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    We have a wide variety of forms here
    What's fomr fitting for one is strangulation for another
    I never said all jerseys must have elastic..... (and I think you all implied that *none* should by answering to Liza that yes, she is the only one who still wants elastic ((NOT)). I definitely still want the option.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Bonus points for designs that won't be distorted or shaded by boobs (even small ones)...
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

Quote Originally Posted by OakLeaf View Post
    Bonus points for designs that won't be distorted or shaded by boobs (even small ones)...
    yeah really!
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

Thanks, I was able to open the Illustrator 8 link fine. Don't know why the CS2 version doesn't work for me (I have both CS2 and CS3). The pdf version works as well.

Mimi- I would really like to see you try your hand at something with that painting.

Eden- I really like your first entry, did you say you are working on another? I didn't know you had hidden talent like that!
    Amanda

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie_Ama View Post
    Mimi- I would really like to see you try your hand at something with that painting.

Eden- I really like your first entry, did you say you are working on another? I didn't know you had hidden talent like that!
    I'm a photographer and graphic designer in the real world
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Eden and Bat

I like your designs a lot.

I'd love to see Bat's design w/different color choices (black background but w/other neon colors around the estrogren).

I'm too much of a Luddite to figure out how to make & submit my own design!

artist

I need some artistic help! I know what I want to put on the jersey but I can't draw it.

I'd like to make a jersey with an international theme

I'm a photographer and graphic designer in the real world
    I like all three you put up, maybe you have another career to think about. FWIW I took Graphic Design as part of my major and found it to be one the hardest classes I took. My brother is the artist, I lost a lot of sleep over that class!
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    www.amiciveloci.org !!!!

On the women's club cut - it will have no elastic in the hem, a slightly shorter length, and will flare a bit at the hips. The bust will be adjusted slightly to better accomodate our curves. I tried on prototype #2 on Monday and it fits really nicely. Sizing info can be found at www.voler.com.
    This is hands-down the nicest most flattering jersey I own.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager