Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie_Ama View Post
    Zen- put in yours. There have been a couple similar. I want to see yours!
    I agree.
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    +1 That is really, really neat, but I have a tendency to avoid jeseys with too much black (I want to be seen). Can it be made brighter without losing its uniqueness?

So, is Susan going to need to start a TE jersey line? So far I've seen more jerseys I'm willing to buy in the submissions than I've seen on line for eons.
    Ditto what Thorn said, on all accounts. The last thing I need are more jerseys, but there are so many good ideas in the submissions thread!
    Last edited by Becky; 02-11-2009 at 10:21 AM.

I knew it, one day it will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Ladies, its time to put your thinking caps on and get creative!

It has been a couple of years since we produced a TE-branded cycling jersey and we'd like to come up with something very creative with a high "WOW" factor, but we haven't come up with anything ourselves that we absolutely love.

So... we're going to have a design contest!

We recognize that not everyone has the skills to create vector artwork suitable for use as final art, so what we're looking for is something more along the lines of a concept sketch that we can then take to the designers at our jersey manufacturer to be cleaned up and turned into final art.

1st Prize will be your very own 2009 TE Jersey + $50 TE Gift Certificate
    - winner to be selected by TE
    - (note: final jersey design may not make use of the winning design. If no jersey is produced before July 2009, winner will receive a $125 TE Gift Certificate)

2nd Prize "People's Choice" award will be a $50 TE Gift Certificate
    - winner to be selected by a poll here on the TE forums.
    - this may be the same as the 1st prize winner.

We'll let it run at least 2 weeks but possibly through the end of February depending on how much activity there is surrounding the contest.

I'll put a link up tomorrow to a page where TE logos and color swatches can be downloaded.

We're looking forward to seeing what the amazing gals of the TE forums come up with!
    I just love it, great idea.
    Some time ago I posted, why TE doesn't have theyr one team kit or jersey/shorts. The reaction of some members on this discussion forum for my loud thought, was not very positive... Soooo, I guess I was right... I see fantastic creations, love some of the bright colors and design.
    Are we vote for the best jersey's or are you guy's doing this?
    A way to go TE... have recommended your website to many bikers.

You take care, happy business and be careful on the road

Resi
    Last edited by Resi; 02-11-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Becky View Post
    Ditto what Thorn said, on all accounts. The last thing I need are more jerseys, but there are so many good ideas in the submissions thread!
    Jeff & I couldn't agree more. I suspect we'll end up with more than one, which means that we may be able to have more than one fit - one with no elastic and another full-zip with bottom elastic. We'll see. It's too early to decide, but I'm sending out for fit kits from several manufacturers so we can get the best possible fit to compliment these beautiful designs.

I'll keep you all posted.

Keep 'em coming!

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Some ladies were saying they only wear screaming yellow jerseys. Well, that petal design could be done up in yellow instead of shades of grey, like wild sunflowers:
    http://i.pbase.com/o6/39/777239/1/81...Sunflowers.jpg

And I'm glad to see that we may be allowed multiple winners.
    Half-marathon over. Sabbatical year over. It's back to "sacking shirt and oat cakes" as they say here.

I had the same thought. I would so wear that. But the link doesn't work (access forbidden).

Zen, let's see yours!
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

She loves hills...

Absolute LOVE that one Urlea Would buy it in a flash!

Quote Originally Posted by OakLeaf View Post
    I had the same thought. I would so wear that. But the link doesn't work (access forbidden).

Zen, let's see yours!
    That's odd. Works for me. Maybe the pic is from some kind of nature preserve and they're afraid of cross-pollination from your avatar.

And yes, Zen. Show us yours.
    Half-marathon over. Sabbatical year over. It's back to "sacking shirt and oat cakes" as they say here.

Duck on Wheels, I couldn't see the link either. Access Forbidden.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

I wasn't allowed access either
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

"She loves hills. She loves them not." Awesome!

Wow, choosing is going to be difficult - so many wonderful designs.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by wackyjacky1 View Post
    "She loves hills. She loves them not." Awesome!
    That one's really clever! Me like too!

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

On the petal one- what about putting on a grassy green or sunflower yellow? Would it totally kill your vision? I really like it, feminine but not completely gag-me girly.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Thanks for the compliments/input ladies! I can try a brighter color (last time I tried it wasn't quite working for me), but we'll see how a second try at it goes.

I probably wouldn't change the flower type to a sunflower though just because the "she loves me", "she loves me not" concept is typically done with a daisy and that's what I was going for with the "she loves hills, she loves them not".

Good to use one of my photos from Japan though. Glad you ladies liked where my mind went with it in the form of a Jersey.

Those of you who submitted drawings, you may not have photoshop but your concepts really appeal to me & you did an awesome job sketching out your ideas.

Ana
    , I uploaded your design in a format that was viewable on that thread. I hope that's okay. Great idea with the t in es"t"rogen being the symbol!
    Last edited by Urlea; 02-11-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: it's good to put spaces between words.
    For more details, check out my blog! http://stubborntriathlete.blogspot.com/

For all the randomness, follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/ShootRunTri