Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

FixingYourFeet e-zine

To disable ads, please log-in.

"An E-zine Dedicated to Foot Care Skills, Tips, Techniques, and Products"

I recently had a perplexing bout with a blood blister on one foot. I finally stumbled on this blog which you can subscribe to as a newsletter - the latest just arrived this morning which jogged my intent to post about it.
    http://vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet/

I've also bought VonHof's book which I consider a "must have" along the lines of Andy Pruitt's Medical Guide for Cyclists. My blood blister was fixed in no time. It's an amazing collection of possible fixes for all kinds of problems for athletes.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...otworkpubli-20

His bio--
    As an ultrarunner, marathoner, and backpacker, he has pushed his feet to the extreme, learned about good foot care, interviewed hundreds of athletes, and patched thousands of feet at sporting events. He has traveled worldwide to teach medical personnel how to patch feet in events like the Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run, the Primal Quest Adventure Race, the Avon Walk, and similar events. John works for an Emergency Medical Services Agency, has experience as a paramedic and orthopedic technician in pre-hospital and emergency room settings, and resides in Central California.

Anyway - excellent book to have and perhaps Susan should consider stocking it.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Thanks for the foot book. Looks like a good one! I have foot issues too so any advice is always appreciated!

Glad to hear your blister was healed, too.
    Nancy