Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

AZ ladies... Something you may be interested in..

To disable ads, please log-in.

We are partnering with Giant Bicycles "Giant for Women" division to put on beginner mtn biking clinics. The next one is this saturday, so I wanted to post this in case anyone is interested. I will be there, and I have a demo fleet of Anthems and Trances as well, so if anyone needs to use a bike, shoot me a pm.
    Otherwise it would be cool to see you out there.
    Here are the "official details" from Giant....

Giant for Women Mountain Bike Clinic #2

January 31, 2009 at the McDowell Competitive track, 11:00am

Giant for Women is sponsoring a series of clinics that will take place before each of the MBAA races. The clinic will be held at the actual race course, and will include some skills drills as well as a course pre-ride led by a professional mountain bike instructor.

This clinic will start at 11:00am. Please allow for three hours.

Please bring a bike in good working order, a helmet, and enough water to last for the three hours. (If you need a bike, please contact Cindy at cindy@desertfoxescycling.com. A limited number of Giant demo bikes are available for use.)

These clinics are aimed at beginner women; however, beginner men and sport ladies are welcome too as long as you are coming to learn.

The clinic is free; however the park does charge $6 for parking. Racing in the MBAA race on February 7th is not required, but we hope that you have such a great time and learn so much that you want to give it a go!

Please join us, and bring your friends!

For more information, please email Cindy at cindy@desertfoxescycling.com.

That looks great! I've wanted to get back into mountain biking for years. Too bad I work most weekends. :-(