Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho

To disable ads, please log-in.

We acquired an in-truck camper and, well, a new truck since the old truck couldn't handle it. It's MONSTROUS (see photo below). I love it! It has a QUEEN SIZE BED (!) and a bunch of other things (complete kitchen, wet bath complete with SHOWER!, microwave, awning, etc.).

I reserved the last spot available online for Hyrum Lake. CyclaSutra is staying there, too. Hopefully she will bring her extremely cute little one to dinner.

Speaking of, what time?

Sweet camper! I have been trying to talk DH into a camper for a couple of years without success. You have the setup I would love to have. . . I do have a very l o n g 1979 Airstream, but it is moody and I don't want to bring it.

As far as dinner, I can come anytime. My day is open.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Awesome camper yellow!

did someone say road trip ?

Little Red Riding Hood

I would really love to Ride this year. If anyone is not riding or can help me get in the race I would very much appreciate it. Thanks fellow riders. Shawna@innoflations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lifesgreat View Post
    I am in for dinner Friday night. Wanna go to that Firehouse pizza and pasta place again?

I am planning on the metric century too, but we will see how things are going.
    Not sure what time I'll arrive in the area on Friday evening, so I can't commit to getting there in time for dinner, however, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you TE riders/volunteers/visitors sometime during the day on Saturday...looking forward to riding this year!
    Mary

Anyone interested in purchasing a ride spot? I have one I will not be using. I have sent a pm to everyone on the forum who might be interested. First one to the punchline wins

THIS SPOT IS SOLD, THANKS!!
    Last edited by Flybye; 05-27-2009 at 07:37 PM.

How many for dinner?

Lifesgreat and Yellow, are you still interested in dinner at the pizza place?

Anyone else?

Shall I make reservations? I'm bringing the same friend from last year.

That's 4 so far.

Alex

I would like to come. I was planning on picking up my packet at 5:30, but if you guys wanted to eat earlier, I could pick it up after we eat.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Lifesgreat and Yellow, are you still interested in dinner at the pizza place?

Anyone else?

Shall I make reservations? I'm bringing the same friend from last year.

That's 4 so far.

Alex
    I know that I am not going, but I was in Logan last week and ate at the Cafe Sabor - it was WAY yummier than the pizza place. Mexican Food. Thought you all might want to consider it.
    Here is the link........
    http://www.cafesabor.com/

I am up for dinner whenever. OR we can all meet at the Luau and hang out. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me. I just want to make sure we all connect and get to laugh together a bit.

Shiraz is coming with some friends as well, I know. I'll bug her and see what her plans are. And CyclaSutra...she is camping with me out at Hyrum Lake.

I'll check back. 10-4. Over and out.

Pssst...Alex, you brought TWO friends last year, not just one. Have they melded into one? Have they been hanging out in the blast zone in the west desert a little too much??

Quote Originally Posted by Lifesgreat View Post
    I would like to come. I was planning on picking up my packet at 5:30, but if you guys wanted to eat earlier, I could pick it up after we eat.
    LG,

I'm picking up packets on Wednesday at Sugarhouse. If you want me to pick yours up, PM me.

Alex

Here's another idea: OLIVE GARDEN!

LOve that place... Yessirree, Desi is coming, too, and I'm bringing Grammy Sandy to watch her while I ride... Also camping alongside two other girls from Jackson, Cindy and Lori. Lori's the only one who bought a luau ticket, so I think we're SOL on that.

Still trying to decide on length... it's metric or 80 or 100 for sure. I signed up for 100 but might downgrade. Dang peer pressure... My friend Cindy has been only 50 so far but plans the 100. Same with at least one other Jackson girl, Caryn.

Would love to dinner after packet pick-up. 6:30ish? There would be 4 of us plus a high chair.

I miss you guys and forum-ing, but I had to let some things slide to make room for my new responsibilities, so I've been online a lot less. iPhone at 3 a.m. when Desi wants a mid-night snack is my only digital activity.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose ...” -- Dr. Seuss

Life's an adventure! http://www.lovenewsjh.blogspot.com

OK, I think a 6:30 time would be good.

Now, where? Since most of us did not buy luau tickets, it's gotta be an eating establishment.

Firehouse Pizza?
    Cafe Sabor?
    Olive Garden?

I vote Olive Garden!
    But I would do any of them.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose ...” -- Dr. Seuss

Life's an adventure! http://www.lovenewsjh.blogspot.com

So long as we're voting, I'd vote for Firehouse Pizza first, and Cafe Sabor second.

BTW, I waited in line for packet pickup for nearly an hour and a half tonight.
    They have run out of various sizes of things already. Said they were "shorted."

Alex