Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Little Red Riding Hood-Logan Utah June 6, 2009

To disable ads, please log-in.

From bbtc.net: A logo is there, but IDK if it is the official jersey logo for 2009:

JUNE 6 2009
    The Terrific Trio Return
    Penny Perkins, Robin Perkins, and Lynda Forbush have returned to lead Little Red Riding Hood.
    Honoring a 20-year tradition, this women's only cycling event is held to raise funds for the University Of Utah Department Of Human Genetics Breast Cancer Research.

If you have questions about the event or would like to volunteer please contact lrrh@bbtc.net

DO NOT MISS THIS EXCITING ANNUAL EVENT!!
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Do you know when registration opens?

I so hope that is the picture for the jersey - stinking freaking cute!

Registration is open!

Quote Originally Posted by sulis View Post
    Registration is open!
    All that I get is "coming soon" HELP

I registered through active. I hope this is right because it took my money.

http://www.active.com/page/Event_Det...4-8212cfc816f7

I am registered!!

Red face

Little Red Riding Hood - June 6, 2009. Site is up and ready for registration. Great Friday night Luau Dinner with Hawaiian Dancers, Little Red Expo and silent auction Friday & Saturday. Great cycyling apparel in this year's Little Red Boutique. View all the details and register www.bccutah.org/lrrh2009 Ride limited to first 2,600 riders.

I am planning on riding. Still need to get registered!
    Anita "Shiraz"

There is also an Event Page on Facebook for the ride. It doesn't replace registration, but it is a place to see who else is coming. Search "Little Red Riding Hood Cycling Event 2009".
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Does anyone remember if this ride sold out last year? My 13 year old daughter wants to do the metric but I don't want to sign her up until I know that she can do it. Thanks. Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Flybye View Post
    I so hope that is the picture for the jersey - stinking freaking cute!
    I have fond memories of this ride. I hope you all have a fabulous time and I want to see a pic of you in that great jersey.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Does anyone remember if this ride sold out last year? My 13 year old daughter wants to do the metric but I don't want to sign her up until I know that she can do it. Thanks. Jones

I don't know, wish I could be more help. My daughter is 10 and can't wait to be able to join

The big plan as it stands now - my girl friend and I will go to lrrh and her 16 year old and my 13 year old will ride the 60 together, my friend and my 10 year old will ride the 35 together and I will do the century. This is the plan but will a 16 year old and a 13 year old really train to ride 60 miles? With these 2 who knows. If they don't train I will go alone, if they do train all of us will go, in the event that that happens Flybye your daughter would be welcome to join my daughter on the ride.

That is a fantastic offer, but I am encouraging my daughter to go in a year or so. I have been telling her that she is too young and just needs to wait a little longer!! Truth be told I just want to ride without my kids Little did I know that I was a role model and they'd want to ride too. Dang it, now what do I do for me time???
    My son and husband did a 50 mile ride together and he was 11 years old at the time. I was amazed at how dedicated my son is to riding. He wants to beat my 100 mile record this year. Makes my heart soar with pride. Great kids! Such blessings!
    You must feel much the same way!