Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

No one's mentioned that purple and yellow are complimentary colors. They are opposite colors on the color wheel (artist boyfriend ). Therefore, purple and yellow are supposed to go together!

OMG!!! Irulan... those pics actually had me tearing up I was laughing so hard... how cool is it that the guy can poke fun at himself and have those taken... very, very funny!
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchick68
    OMG!!! Irulan... those pics actually had me tearing up I was laughing so hard... how cool is it that the guy can poke fun at himself and have those taken... very, very funny!
    Oh dear, I thought he was being serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpie
    No one's mentioned that purple and yellow are complimentary colors. They are opposite colors on the color wheel (artist boyfriend ). Therefore, purple and yellow are supposed to go together!
    Psst, I did...

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Hey Audio A I also ride a a celeste Bianchi. Mine's a 2005 Veloce (steel). It is my first road bike in about 30 years and I am loving it. Mine has the celeste pedals, water bottle and cage, and seat bag. Hubby bought me a new celest Bianchi helmet for Mother's Day, oh, and a matching celeste co2 pump. I had to change the stock seat for something a bit more comfortable (not celeste though!). If I ever get fast enough I should look like a big aqua streak going down the road. Right now I'm trying to remember to unclip when I stop pedaling instead of ending my ride by tipping over in the parking lot. I am wearing some pretty purple bruises these days.
    Pink will be lovely with your new Bianchi. I hope you have better luck coming up with a name for your bike than I have. I'm thinking maybe something to do with the sky, but nothing comes to mind yet.
    "It's not how old you are, it's how you are old."
    SandyLS TeamTE BIANCHISTA

Quote Originally Posted by SandyLS
    ... I hope you have better luck coming up with a name for your bike than I have. I'm thinking maybe something to do with the sky, but nothing comes to mind yet.
    The name of my Bianchi is Bella. Bella Bianchi, because she is Italian, and just so beautiful! She is gray (well, um, carbon...) with Celeste accents, so right now, she only has celeste bar tape. Everything else is black, but I'm thinking about adding some more accents. Especially cages. And a pump. Okay, and clothing. Arghhhh - I gotta go shopping....

Wink

Nice name! Have fun shopping.
    "It's not how old you are, it's how you are old."
    SandyLS TeamTE BIANCHISTA

I just put purple bar ends on my very green mountain bike! Now my bike wall really looks like a pack of skittles.....taste the rainbow!

I'm having visions of Green Hornet and his faithful sidekick Kato... weren't they a green and purple team??

Cool Barb... very cool!

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Pictures to follow soon!