Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People People!

People People!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I came across the new People hottest man alive list, ofcourse I did because its my fave magazine to catch up on, but idk if I'm too happy with #1:

http://www.people.com/people/package...545237,00.html

Hugh Jackman is a pretty interesting choice for number 1! He's great looking when he shaves an all...not really a fan of the scruff...Just
    not who I would’ve picked for the hottest guy in the universe. what do u guys thinK??

I'm still a George Clooney fan.

I watched The Hustler the other night.
    Paul Newman was one helluva sexy guy.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

Hugh is ok but not my choice.

He doesn't do anything for me. My vote would go to Daniel Craig (the newest Bond). But I'm with Zen on Paul Newman. He was beautiful and a class act.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Ach! They've gone and botched it all up! I've looked all over and not hide nor hair of my husband to be found.

Maybe they'll do better next year.
    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

George Clooney is everyones favorite even my mothers! haha Daniel Craig ain't bad...But I just think Hugh is much better looking when hes fully clean! he looks like a completely different person! he reminds me of someone too..

but that scruffyness needs to go!

Speaking of Daniel Craig, he had to grow on me as Bond. He's ok looking. I think Clooney and Pitt will always be the top people.

Don't really agree with Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig being so high up! Both should be on here definitely, but come on Robert Buckely should be number one hands down! I watch Lipstick Jungle eps with him on repeat lol.

mmm Robert Buckley. Yes agreed, he’s going to become super popular any day now. They say on his People profile that he has that movie with Heather Locklear…which makes so much sense because I keep seeing picture online of them together and I was like whoa they’re dating??

they're not dating, the pics you are seeing are probably just promo pics of the two of them filming flirting with forty together. i'm going to be watching it tomorrow night (not a huge heather fan...but DEFINITELY a Robert fan haha):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDENKwf8mSw

okay whoever mentioned Robert Buckley's hotness earlier in this convo was so right...I watched the movie with him and heather locklear and it was sooo good...they looked great together..

please tell me someone else watched it cuz none of my girlfriends caught it!

Going through a serious Viggo Mortensen phase . Strangely, I find him verrrry sexy in Eastern Promises.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Call me old fashioned, but Richard Gere still does it for me.

I love Hugh Jackman. Love a lot of his movies and he's not so much a pretty boy. Yeah. I'd take that.

Robert Downey Jr. I will watch anything with him in it. I hope he's got that drug problem from a few years ago licked. I would just like to take him home with me. He's cuter than a stray puppy!