Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

"Where's Cassie Cat?"

To disable ads, please log-in.

Tucker was snoozing under the computer monitor in the office with Thom who was eating his breakfast. Cassie was nowhere to be seen. I wandered around looking for her. The kitties are usually in whatever room we're in, so it seemed odd that she wasn't in the bedroom, where I had been or in the office with Thom and Tucker.

Thom said, " I hope she not not in the piano." After checking each room and still no Cassie Cat, I asked him to open the piano up and there was my wee cat.

In the 30 second span it took to rescue the Cassie Cat, Tucker woke up and sampled Thom's breakfast which he had set on the computer hutch. He was licking his whiskers when we came back into the office.

Silly kitties.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

But HOW did Cassie get in the piano???

I used to have a little grey cat that seemed to delight in hiding and watch me look all over for her. Being little and grey, she could fit in small places and blend with the shadows. I swear Erin would laugh while I was searching.
    Beth

She got in while Thom was practicing. He took a little break and she must have jumped in then.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

my cat used to jump in behind the fridge. It's not an easy spot to get into, you'd have to jump around the counter and the opening's no more than 8". She wouldn't come out so I'd have to pull the fridge out. the hole's since been blocked off.

She once was locked into my dresser drawer once for the whole day. I had a drawer open and she jumped in behind the drawer and I shut it on her! I was looking for her for quite some time after I got home from work when I heard rattling coming from the dresser!

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    She once was locked into my dresser drawer once for the whole day. I had a drawer open and she jumped in behind the drawer and I shut it on her! I was looking for her for quite some time after I got home from work when I heard rattling coming from the dresser!
    My little cat, Erin, did that one time, too.

Mine are always getting locked in one closet or another. They're sneaky little fluffballs, aren't they?

Thanks for the laugh! My little schnauzers are constantly getting lost. We often forget and close the poor blind one in a room. She will sleep for hours then wake up and start crying because she is alone.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

That's funny! I can relate--my kitten Eddy has gotten trapped IN the fridge a few times. We always hear this pathetic little muffled meow coming from the kitchen. Luckily, it's only been a couple of minutes each time! He comes out cold and purrin'!

I once had a cat who was mute.
    Poor thing got in the closet and spent the whole day in there because she couldn't meow to be let out.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager