Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Threaded View

Tour de Pumpkin Russellville Arkansas

I found this tour while surfing one night and thought why not? Russellville had a festival and it was a lot of fun. Started and ended at Poppa Wheelies bike shop. I actually won the award for traveling the farthest for the "Tour de Pumpkin". I received a gift certificate for gas. How nice!

If you have the chance to travel there in the fall, oh my!, Arkansas is a beautiful state! Russellville was a very friendly town and I highly recommend a trip to the top of Mt. Nebo. It's a flat top mountain with a state park at the top. Get your brakes checked before you make the climb!

1. During the ride I had to stop and take a pic of my Surly.
    2. Russellville fall festival. I didn't stay for the contest, but I did purchase a marshmallow shooter for my 21 year old son, and a handmade turquoise necklace. There were bands and a chili cook off also. The festival was a lot bigger than my pic indicates.
    3. The view from the top of Mt. Nebo. A camera just can't capture this breathtaking view!
    4. Rest stop on the trip home. This was the scenery for almost 70 miles.
    Last edited by uforgot; 05-02-2010 at 05:15 AM.
    Claudia

2009 Trek 7.6fx
    2013 Jamis Satellite
    2014 Terry Burlington