Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by nuthatch
    Oh, goody! A "PooGoo-Off"!!! Shall we invite all the local riders to sample our batches??

Okay, I'll bite.

What is PooGoo????? Is it anything like "Ultralight Joe's Moose Goo"? Honey, corn flour, peanut butter paste?

Curious minds wanna know!

and now a word from our sponser: PooGoo

it started out as an attempt to duplicate Larabars which are not cheap but very simple ingredients (and I'm allergic to the nuts they use). Nuthatch made the first batch and decided it was like kitty litter which somehow evolved into Poo Goo. (who knows how these things come about). Since then both she and I have been experimenting with different ingredients and quantities but the name seems to have stuck. I just made a batch of PooGoo last Sat that is pretty gosh darn close to LaraBars but with ingrediants I can eat. I'm eating one right now as a matter of fact. So Nut - maybe we should post our PooGoo Bars on the recipe thread??

and now back to our regularly scheduled program - where JoBob is the princess of power, able to leap tall inclines in a single bound!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Sorry about the hijack, JoBob

Recipe!? We don't need no stinkin' recipe!! I like to think of PooGoo (really PooBars now) as performance art, not merely a foodstuff!!!

Hmm, that Moose Goo sounds good - I love peanut butter!

Over to the Nutrition area, Corsair! You post your recipe first and I'll try to figure out exactly what I did last time....