Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

1/2 off sale at Terry + free shipping

To disable ads, please log-in.

I don't now if this has been posted anywhere else, but Terry is having their annual 1/2 off fall sale, and offering free shipping. The selection isn't nearly as good as last year, but there's some bargains.

http://www.terrybicycles.com/sale.ht...4&kc=em2008FSC

I got a Buff for 11 dollars, love 'em!

Colleen

I received that sale email too. I saw they have some saddles for ladies that like Terrys. Nice time to buy a backup if that's what you ride.

OK, I have no idea what I'd be doing wearing a cycle-skort, but for some reason I have always wanted one. I think on the road, the skirt would just add extra wind drag. But, gosh, they are so cute, maybe I could spin the neighborhood in it with the kiddies for the sale price.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I received that sale email too. I saw they have some saddles for ladies that like Terrys. Nice time to buy a backup if that's what you ride.

OK, I have no idea what I'd be doing wearing a cycle-skort, but for some reason I have always wanted one. I think on the road, the skirt would just add extra wind drag. But, gosh, they are so cute, maybe I could spin the neighborhood in it with the kiddies for the sale price.
    Gheez... OK, shopping update...

One of the things I ordered was the Terry "flare" skort (link below).
    http://www.terrybicycles.com/detail....1858&c=On+Sale

It's also sold here on TE. Oh my goodness... what a cute skirt!

I think the thing that makes is so flattering on is how the yolk is designed. With the other skorts (like pro racer) they are A-line. Cute too, but for ME, with a curvy hip, the skirt just sticks straight out and I think makes my hips look even bigger than they are.

The flare skort lets the skirt lay more in line with the curves. Almost a bit sexaaay. Mine is the Van Gough. Lots of great colors in the print to match. Think this item is a keeper.

Miranda
    cycle skort convert