Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

oops, yep, good catch, just testing if you'd catch that...yeah right.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Thanks for all the songs! I'm sure we'll need them along the way to keep our spirits up when the going gets tough!

BTW- I have suggested we do a Ride of Silence for an hour on one of the days when we have a shorter ride. Can you imagine 2000 cyclists riding through town in utter silence? I'll let you all know at the end if it happens and what it was like!

Between TREK and me we've raised over $10,000!

Be sure to look for pictures of the ride as we wind our way down the coast and inland areas of California with each of you behind us!
    Nancy

Bike Goddess posts "Between TREK and me we've raised over $10,000! "

don't be modest BG, that's mostly you. I've met my pledge goal, and not at the very very very last minute like last year. Last year I was way behind, kept plugging away and checked online the night before registration and one of my sponsors had posted a large donation that put me over the top.

Bike Goddess blasted the pledge goal outa the park to borrow from another sport.

Annerol, how ya doing? Can we get a group figure, and more important a group portrait! We'll have to meet up, before, during, after the ride. Let's do breakfast together. We've had some talk about riding out together on Day 5 which I think is "red dress day".
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Folder ~ Brompton

You guys rock! I'm totally looking forward to keeping track of you as you blaze down the coast! Maybe you could start a new thread with all the contact info and sticky it to the top of the forum so everyone can easily keep track of you guys and send lots of virtual encouragement!!

on the road again...just can't wait to be ....

thanks Slink, and thanks to everyone here for all the support.

I don't know if I'll be "blazin' down the coast", Bike Goddess is likely to be in the first clump of riders, I'm in the back of the pack, where the fun is ;-)

It's not a race, I'm just glad to be able to do it again this year. But yeah, good idea I'll post all our numbers.

Between the 3 TE'ers we've raised approx $13,165.00

I'd like to see a thread where we keep track during the season of the ammount TE members raise on *all* fundraising rides: from Team Amici starting us off this year and the MS rides, to ALC4, to Bike Against the Odds in October. I bet the combined figure would be staggering.
    Last edited by Trek420; 05-24-2005 at 06:31 PM.
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Folder ~ Brompton

Well, we've got 13 days before the ride- I say we should make a goal of $15,000 between the 3 of us! I'll bet we can do it!

If anyone wants to contribute to the cause, just look us up on the AIDS LifeCycle page and type in one of our numbers. As I have told all my sponsors, whatever you want to put in the pot, it all goes to a good cause. I have $10.00- $250.00 contributions from people who are sponsoring me. I'm not going to stop fundraising until I can't talk anymore- which is Day 1 of
    the ride (at least on the internet)! So if I seem a little pushy here its because I AM!
    Nancy