Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

100 Miles- Already?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have been loggin my mountain miles in bike journal, mostly for maintenance purposes and this weekend I crossed 100 miles for the year and on my bike. Considering I didn't start riding until mid July I am pretty pleased with the progress. I have more miles on my mountain bike in the last month than my road bike. In fact in September I have not put any miles on my Cannondale. I feel sorry for her but pretty happy I am actually using the mountain bike, I bought the bike in January 2007!
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley
    Now can you justify buying that new mtb?

I can justify it plenty but unless I start buying lotto tickets I don't see $2100 landing in my lap.

I tell myself the hardtail will teach me to be a better mountain biker so I won't crash some pretty new bike.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan