Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Single Mi-newt here (first-generation), and very happy with it. The first-gens were not as bright as the new MiNewt.X2. The MiNewt.X2 packs an incredible amount of light into a very small package.

Also, last time I checked (several weeks ago), QBP and Seattle Bike Supply both distributed NiteRider products, so any LBS with a QBP or SBS account should be able to order them for you.

I've got the X2 - we had the old halogen version, but it suddenly stopped working after having only been used a few times. Fortunately it was purchased at REI and not only do they have an incredible return policy, they were aware of a problem with the model that we had.

My hubby was totally irritated when I came home with a new light instead of getting his old one fixed (ahem who was the only person in the house bike commuting at the time.....), until he used it He's since "forgiven" me and bought another one for himself.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

REI is having a 20% sale on one item. You just have to be a member, though.

As for me, I use a flashlight gripped in my teeth.
    Thanks TE! You pushed me half way over!
    http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/seagull08/tnguyen

I have the MiNewt, but it's on my flat bar commuter. It worked like a charm riding on very dark country roads (along with a headlamp on my helmet). My husband tested it out on his road bike, so it can be put on those (very oddly shaped) bars.