Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

New Group Ride in SLC

To disable ads, please log-in.

Cyclesmith is hosting a new group ride for women.

http://www.cyclesmithslc.com/

Saturdays, 8:00 a.m., meeting at Eastwood Elementary (3300 South and Wasatch).

Alex

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    I need answers!

• Any indication if they ride like the Contender women? (who kicked my wimpy a$$.)
    • What's the mean age? (or, rephrased, would I be the oldest one there?)

Sorry, Yellow, I don't know. I'm thinking about checking it out next Saturday, though. If I go, I'll report back.

Alex

Group Ride Report

Well, so much for the Cyclesmith group ride. I rode down there this morning and no one was at the designated meeting place.

Of course, that meant I had no excuse not to do the climbing repeats that were on my schedule for today.

Alex

Maybe they meant that other Saturday.

Are the colors nice right now or what???!!!

HIJACK --Aren't the colors great? I went hiking at Sundance last week. I rode the lift to Ray's Summit and hiked from there. The forests were gorgeous. After I went back to the lift for the peaceful ride back down (didn't have time to hike down), I was plopped on a lift for the speediest ride down a mountain I have ever taken, thanks to approaching thunderstorms. I really didn't want to be on the lift with lightning popping. Fortunately, it stayed a ways away until I was off the mountain.

Hey Yellow, I finally looked up "chionophile" and I assure you I am NOT one of those. . .
    Last edited by Lifesgreat; 09-21-2008 at 07:16 PM.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Quote Originally Posted by Lifesgreat View Post
    HIJACK --Aren't the colors great?
    Yeah, we were up at Strawberry over the weekend and it was full-on autumn. And not even that cold (but wet--blech). We got in a really nice run on the Strawberry Narrows trail, though!