Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polar F6 Watch

To disable ads, please log-in.

I figured out after my run what the zone based on my weight/height/age they had assigned to me was. I do think for my weight and height and probably in a slightly better than average shape so this zone may or may not be right. Tomorrow night I plan to program my Own Zone, if I have the patience for that! Also last night I got off work and just figured out enough prior to running to use it so a couple nights of reading up are in order. Maybe after that I will see if true HR training is for me, what I looked up this morning was way over my head!

I must say this thing is extremely easy to use though. I just pushed the button that the arrow marked on the face by the sticker (out of package) and put in the stuff. I didn't even read the book to program for me and then later I fumbled around and figured out the diary and file information. Which is cool since I didn't feel like reading, I wanted to play with it! I am not very good with gadgets, it needs to be pretty much I push the button and viola!
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Compared to the preceding model in the same series (Polar F4), the Polar F6 heart rate monitor has got much better capabilities to track and analyse the results of your training through the days and the weeks. It gives you a good picture of the progress you have been making.