Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Liberty Hill Lions Rip Roarin' Ride

To disable ads, please log-in.

The last Saturday of September is the Liberty Hill Rip Roarin' Ride. I have never done it but I have rode all these roads more times than I can count! It is a really nice, low traffic, high farm animal population (you may see cows, goats, sheep, fallow deer, ostrich, llamas and guinea fowl out), rolling Hill Country goodness route.

The Liberty Hill Lions maintain the little park I enjoy jogging at and seem to do a lot of good in the little town. I will be there for the 50, 65 or 79, don't know how I will be feeling that morning! I probably will just ride over to the ride that morning and roll out on the route that suits me. The 65 covers some of my favorite roads and is most likely what I will do. If you go on one of the long routes you will see the Oatmeal Can Water Tower of Oatmeal, Tx, how can you pass that up?

Anyone else planning to pedal in my backyard?

http://www.lhlions.org/riproarinride/
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

So sad no one coming to see Oatmeal, Bertram, Burnet and hopping Liberty Hill?

I will puttering along at 14-15mph (I hope!) if you come and see my Cannondale with her dark blue tape and one blue tire, say hi.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan