Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Anybody wear PI mens med shorts?

To disable ads, please log-in.

If yes, listen up!

I have 2 or 3 pr used for the 2000 season. Slightly worn... no holes or anything, perfectly good to wear.

I can't wear them anymore because they're just too big for me now. I would gladly give them away if anyone needs/wants them. You, your SO, your DH... whatever.

All prs I find in the drawer to the first person who puts a dibs on them.

Don't dibs just to dibs grrls If you need them dibs 'em.

I'll mail them out to the lucky dipzee.
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

me N PI - we ain't speaking to each other right now. I'm actually thinking bout switching all my warmers just so I'm not wearing anything with the PI logo on them! LOL......but thanks anyway my friend!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Hey Spazz... I'd love to have them! My DH wears meds in PI. Can I send you a check for the shipping?

And Slinkdog is the winner!

Hey slinke! They're all yours.

Email or PM your real name and snail mail info. I'll send them off as soon as I can gather them up.

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff