Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: A Chanel Movie

A Chanel Movie

To disable ads, please log-in.

That's all i keep hearing about!!! when is this Chanel movie coming out?? Audrey Tautou is in it and she is my favorite person ever. I totally live vicarousily through her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweet View Post
    That's all i keep hearing about!!! when is this Chanel movie coming out?? Audrey Tautou is in it and she is my favorite person ever. I totally live vicarousily through her.
    This shows as being in "pre-production" and due for release some time in 2009.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1035736/
    Jane

Every human being must be viewed according to what it is good for; for none
    of us, no not one, is perfect; and were we to love none who had
    imperfections, this world would be a desert for our love.

--- Thomas Jefferson

There is also a movie coming to lifetime tv in a week or two, with Shirley McClaine as the older Coco Chanel. I bet that is the movie you are hearing about, not the Audrey Tautou one. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1094661/
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

What's that cat doing?
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

He is wearing on his head a bracelet that says "Expect Miracles". It is something my whole family is wearing in honor of my sister who is battling cancer. The boys wear thicker ones, and most of the girls wear the one that is sitting on Bailey's head. He wanted to show my sister he was on her 'posse' too. Of course in a strange twist of fate, he too has cancer now and has already passed his 'expiration date'.

He will be thrilled to know you noticed him.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

aww that is really nice thing going there with the bracelets

yeah i think the coco chanel movie you're talking about is the one coming up on lifetime... it really looks pretty good

yes!! I idolize Coco chanel very much... she is such an amazing fashion icon, i would love to be like her! so this movie will be awesome, i cannot wait to see it

I would love more of her purses

definitely.. i love chanel purses! i cannot wait to see the movie saturday night

The movie was veryyyyy good! i loved every minute of it