Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

To disable ads, please log-in.

i'm on the bandwagon with - the last 2 months were horrid. ugh!! 177 for me this last weigh-in. so, do we start nov-dec now?
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

didn't meet my goal, but I'm happy to be back in the 130's!

Grits

2010 Trek 5.2 Madone WSD, SI Diva Gel Flow
    2002 Terry Classic, Terry Liberator

133.5 for me again, same as last week (I think I forgot to post in with my weight though). I didn't hit my goal of 131, but I'm down from 137 so all in all a good thing. Maybe I'll hit that 131 on the next challenge. I do think I lost a lot of fat and gained muscle though so that's good. Maybe next challenge I can focus on getting rid of some more of that fat!

151lbs. I did not achieve my goals but considering my work schedule also did not deviate too much for achieving it. I am going to continue !
    Czech Chicks Rule !

Hey, sorry I didn't post it on Friday, but my final weigh in is 125. I have held steady there for about three weeks. Dissapointing since I actually saw 123.8 at one time this session - but it wasn't on a weigh in day. And I lost some motivation when I got out of my routine. Maybe my goal through the holidays should be just to stay where I am and not gain!
    "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7