Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Don't forget those large cracks that just open up at your feet. Miles and miles of flat plains . . . till you fall over the edge.

Bubba, born and raised at the foot of the Tetons, was absolutely blown away when he first saw the Palo Duro Canyon, especially since he was driving my uncle's Land Crusher at the time. On a narrow jeep road. Straight down. We survived to tell about it.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    Don't forget those large cracks that just open up at your feet. Miles and miles of flat plains . . . till you fall over the edge.

Bubba, born and raised at the foot of the Tetons, was absolutely blown away when he first saw the Palo Duro Canyon, especially since he was driving my uncle's Land Crusher at the time. On a narrow jeep road. Straight down. We survived to tell about it.
    I was born a little native Texan and never left except vacation but I haven't seen Palo Duro Canyon. One day though.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Wow, Jobob - awesome ride! I finally had a chance to read this report and I'm very impressed. Congratulations!!

(and I'm more than a little intimidated - I'm kind of glad I didn't embarrass myself in front of you at the Crater Lake Century ride this year! )
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

hee hee, GLC, if you saw me on the Crater Lake ride, you'd know you had nothing to worry about.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    HOLY SMOKES, JOBOB!
    You're one super stud in my opinion! I loved your report and all the pictures. Wow- looked like one tough, but incredibly beautiful ride. I'm jealous of your cycling feat, and of your scenery. Well done!!!

AggieAma- you need to go to Palo Duro. We've been a couple times, and it's a great place to mtn bike, road ride, and run. There's a huge trail run every year in October. It's a BLAST! We'll be out there this year for it (October 18th).
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

California riding wow! I wanna move!