Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TE ride #4 ???

More Update/thursday

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just sent directions to all of you and then just saw the weather forecast for Sunday . I just got home from Phoenix and I am a little dazed from a 2 day trip to AZ...
    If it's raining or threatening at 9:00 AM, I think we will have to cancel. Please call my mobile phone # I PM'ed you or send me your email.

Robyn

Ride Canceled

In case anyone didn't get an email, I am canceling the ride tomorrow. The weather is predicting rain all day.
    Please start talking about new dates that we can possibly get together. Anytime through the end of October....

DH and I are finally getting our honeymoon as our 1 yr anniversary present, so we'll be gone Sept 25- Oct 12.

Have fun! Where are you going?
    Any interest in riding Saturday?

We're doing a blessing in England for DH's family, going to tool around NE England with my parents for a few days, then heading to Tuscany.

Saturday could work. I'd have to force myself onto the trainer tonight- haven't been riding much the last couple weeks.