Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Pineywoods Purgatory

To disable ads, please log-in.

If my husband is able to get off work and we can get a dog sitter we will be doing the Pineywoods Purgatory. Anyone else have this one on their calendars? My favorite rides have been in the woods and this one has been on my radar for years.

http://pineywoodspurgatory.com/index.php
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Hey Amanda,
    I was going to do the Purg, but then I just noticed the calendar and saw that my daughters chicken show is that same day

But, there is the Tour de Fire Ant in Marshall on October 11th and the Tour of Nacogdoches on November 15th. I will be doing these two if you are out this way at these times.

Let me know. Thanks,
    Heidi

Heidi

Amanda, how far is this from Central TX? If it's something I can drive on my own, I might go. That is bow season time for hunting so I won't be getting dh to go.
    Donna

It is in Lufkin, I am not sure how long that is but probably 3 hours? We aren't 100% going yet, someone at DH's work transferred out and they will likely be short staffed for the next 4-6 weeks and they are about to get busy. Stinks. We are still planning on it but not definite.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan