Hi Ladies (and the occasional gent),

Not only is this our first charity event ever but it is also our first tour ever and we're really excited about it! Any donations are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for considering us! See you on the road!

One in ten Americans, including children, suffer from chronic lung disease. Lung disease can take someone's breath away, leaving them unable to work, exercise, or play. Growing faster than almost any other major illness, lung disease, including lung cancer, asthma and emphysema, is the third leading cause of death in the United States. Breathing problems re the number one cause of death in infants. In addition, lung cancer has become the number one cancer killer in America.

I am doing my part to fight lung disease by participating in the Autumn Escape Bike Trek. The Trek is a 3 day bicycle tour of Cape Cod. Not only am I donating my time to the American Lung Association, but also I have pledged to raise funds to help support the many programs of the American Lung Association of Massachusetts. My Goal is to raise $500.00 or $1000 as a team.

By participating in the Trek, I will be joining the American Lung Association to promote lung cancer research, healthy living, alternative transportation, and environmental awareness. The American Lung Association of Massachusetts works to help those who suffer form lung disease today, and to stop the spread of lung disease tomorrow.

Please join me in my mission to fight lung disease by making a personal or corporate tax-deductible donation. A donation of any amount would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your generosity,
Angel

CLICK HERE to visit my personal web page.
CLICK HERE to visit our team page.