Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Holy cow, skibum! How many cookies does that recipe make?

Also, it totally cracks me up that Jif is a peanut butter in the US. In NZ, well, Jif is a product I used to clean my toilet, get rid of the ring around the bath, wipe stubborn marks off the walls with, etc. Certainly not something I'd want on toast! (Actually, not a fan of sweetened pb, so inclined to shy away from American Jif on toast too, but that's not the point.) Oh, and Skippy is cornflakes.

Love the cookie maths.
    Last edited by DirtDiva; 04-21-2005 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tlkiwi
    Also, it totally cracks me up that Jif is a peanut butter in the US. In NZ, well, Jif is a product I used to clean my toilet, get rid of the ring around the bath, wipe stubborn marks off the walls with, etc. Certainly not something I'd want on toast! (Actually, not a fan of sweetened pb, so inclined to shy away from American Jif on toast too, but that's not the point.) Oh, and Skippy is cornflakes.
    I don't like sweetened PB either, but you may have just ruined all PB for me!

Not me, I'm a PB-a-holic! And I absolutely HATE natural/organic peanut butter... love the lard don't ya know

Love the different product names... always a hoot. But I'll remain fathful to my SKIPPY and JIF.

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Lol

Oops - sorry 'bout that SK.

I don't mind pb with a little salt, but I like the natural stuff best. Guess it depends what you were brought up on.
    Last edited by DirtDiva; 04-21-2005 at 01:53 PM.

Not only was I brought up on the orgo-natch stuff, my mother drained off the oil! Yuck! Talk about it sticking to the roof of your mouth!

I just want it unsugared and fresh tasting.

Ooops, my cookies cook for 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tlkiwi
    Holy cow, skibum! How many cookies does that recipe make?
    I think it makes something like 6 dozen. And that's for monster sized cookies. Enough to feed a big crowd for sure!