Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Tour of Utah

Tour of Utah

To disable ads, please log-in.

Tour of Utah link

Any of you volunteering? I am not volunteering this year, but will go watch a few stages.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

I was so excited to see the Tour of Utah come back this year. I wanted to volunteer...I was going to. But now I have to go out of town and will miss it entirely. I can't wait to hear everyones reports.

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    I'm not volunteering (saving what little remains of my vacation for a mtn biking trip to Bend... ), but will most definitely be downtown for the criterium. Good to see the stage that starts in Ogden this year...now if they could spread it around even a little more, it would really be a "tour of Utah"!

I was planning on volunteering. Then I had to schedule my littlest guy for a heart procedure on the opening day of the ToU. I don't know how much of it I'm going to be able to see or volunteer now.

I hate it when life gets in the way of all the fun.
    If you can read this, take a pull.

It looks like the best place to get updates on the ToU is going to be through a local racer/sportwriter's blog:

http://irideiwrite.wordpress.com

He does his own write up on the day's events, plus includes links to all the articles written.

Next best thing to being there, I guess.
    If you can read this, take a pull.