Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

bikejournal.com Premier Club

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'd like to encourage everyone using bikejournal to join as a premier member. We are heavily utilizing the site and actively asking for enhancements. Membership is very inexpensive ($10 per year) and if 50% of our team are Premier Members, the club earns Premier Club Status. This is a terrific site and provides lots of enjoyment for everyone.

Premier membership benefits:
    --supports the time and expenses incurred with development and maintenance of the site.
    --further establishes your credibility with other members.
    --includes advanced features, such as graphing, enhanced stats, journal upload capability, etc. that will only be available to premier members when complete.

Clubs with 50% or more members having individual premier memberships will become premier clubs automatically. This is particularly helpful for state-, country-, or world-wide clubs with no central location. Premier benefits will only apply to those individual members who have gone premier, but the club will earn the polka-dot jersey as long as the 50% or better ratio is maintained.
    We currently stand at 32% Premier Membership (8 out of 25). Slantz works very hard and is very response to our requests. Let's support his unpaid efforts. Personally, I'd love to see that Polka-dot jersey next to our name showing that we recognize and appreciate the site's benefits (just equate it to shopping on TE) .

Already a member :)

I love the fact that the site is free, but I'm one of those people who likes to donate to free sites that they frequent. So, I joined. Besides, it's only $10 and can help improvements to the site.

Mel

Yep, you can tell who is a member by the pretty yellow jersey next to their name. I want a yellow jersey AND a polka-dot jersey (and some red Castelli shorts and . . . )

Yep - I'm more than happy to pay to support the site, but not sure how I can do this from the UK. Any suggestions? I've got a Paypal account set up for when I use ebay.

How to pay using PayPal

Thank you, MM!

If you go to the home page you'll see a yellow jersey icon. Click on it and it will tell you about membership. There is a PayPal link there.

There are members from an incredible number of countries, so I think this should work.

Thank you Sadie ma'am

I tried to push the polkd-dot jersey on the other TE BJ thread but I think it got lost in all the exciting new members and the mileage chat! I appreciate you trying to get everyone to sign up, and I know Slantz does too. And I'm with ya Sadie: I want the polka-dot jersey next to my team name so I can look smugly around and say: "I may not be able to ride 300+ miles a day, but I have a polka-dot Jersey!!"
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

I should have a yellow jersey soon. I signed up over the weekend.

V.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica

V.
    You're one of the 8 good doobies. I think we should get ourselves some red Castelli shorts to go with the jersey, don't you?

I saw those red castellis on a really slender woman at a tandem rally and they made HER look fat. Nope I'm sticking to black. I'm just too solid for any other color. Now if they had some with a red stripe on the bottom like the Amores. I'd consider those.

V.

TandemHearts.com

V.
    wooohoo V - wtg and tnx on behalf of slantz! I can't be sure but I thought I heard that you were getting the yellow cashmere jersey!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

I saw those red castellis on a really slender woman at a tandem rally and they made HER look fat. Nope I'm sticking to black. I'm just too solid for any other color. Now if they had some with a red stripe on the bottom like the Amores. I'd consider those.

V.
    EEEuuuuwwww, good to know. I've been lusting after them (just because they're red) and wondering if I could screw up my courage (and checkbook). Glad I didn't.

Yep, red's my favorite color too. I just ordered some new Castellis. Thought hard about red - but just couldn't do it. I'll stick to my red cashmere. As long as it's not too hot.

V.

TandemHearts.com

Thanks, Sadie - it's the right thing to do!

As soon as my bike gets here (sometime tomorrow according to UPS) and I can get more miles, I'll send the man a check!

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

I got it, I got it!!

Spazz' new avatar is a pix of her waiting for her bike!! Once it gets there, Spazz won't be so spazzy anymore!