Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I think this merits a question of Slantz. Amici Veloci is 66% premier members and I don't see PD jerseys next to our names in the threads either.

I think Team Estrogen is 50% so we're wavering on the cusp but we're there.

STRIKE THAT - Someone new joined (welcome whoever you are ) and we're down to 48%.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 04-22-2005 at 01:18 PM.

Sadie, I just saw Amici's PD jersey in the big list of clubs, but didn't see TE's.

See edit above.

Still doesn't explain why the PD jersey is not next to my name. AV is my primary club.

the wandering Polka-Dot Jersey??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

well, you know how those "dots" can be
    -- they're so... round.
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Just received an email from Slantz:

Ah, thanks for the information. It looks like I have a bug in the forum code that calculates the premier clubs. I'll try to fix it by this weekend.

And yes, I am going to add a club selection box to the edit journal page as well as the capability to move all previous rides to a different team in the club management area. I've got that at the top of the todo list, so I hope to get to it soon.

However, Team Estrogen has (temporarily?) lost it's premier status so . . . .

somebody send that boy some of them thar Monster Cookies!
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery

Slantz just emailed me - the dots have been rounded up or connected or something . . .

Poor Slantz...that website is complicated and I feel for him (I'm a webmaster when I'm not riding). I hope he's not doing all this by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by nuthatch
    Poor Slantz...that website is complicated and I feel for him (I'm a webmaster when I'm not riding). I hope he's not doing all this by himself.
    Yes ma'am he is! that's why I keep trying to Not-be-pushy but.....about the $10. He did have some help when he did the upgrade and some of us finally convinced him that he might need some more moderators after a very sad incident involving one of the members during a weekend when Slantz was busy trying to have a home life and wasn't able to be there.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

That was that fellow who left the forum because he was flamed so badly about revealing race results before the OLN broadcast? I was really surprised that things got that "woofy" on BJ - I've been so impressed with how kind the guys are most of the time (not the case on other boy-dominated forums). Sometimes I wonder if Slantz envisioned how big and appreciated his little site would become or all this has kind of grown like topsy and surprised him!

I'm also so very impressed with what TE is providing us with here - it takes alot of attention and investment to have a forum like this. The administrators (Susan, Jeff, anyone else?) have a wonderfully light touch and yet you always know they are interested in what is going on and somehow keeping all the participants "safe." It's a terrific service to the women's athletic community! Now I should shut up and buy something, right?

Jobob and the Temple!

I finally got the see the Jobob Temple pix - although I guess in my mind Jobob and her bike were In the temple - on a pedestal!....so I'm just gonna pretend that's what I saw!!!

and yeah Nut - I think most of the good members convince Trekman not to leave but I guess it got really ugly. Bad enough that Slantz delete the whole thread!

As for "our" forum (did ya like the possessive there?!), I agree with Nut: Hats Off to our wonderful moderators! Although I gotta wonder sometimes what Jeff's face looks like as he reads some of these thread - like knees and boobs? LOLOL

spazzdog now Premier...

or will be once the updates take place!

(i couldn't take corsair's nagging anymore )

no.... really! it was/is a pleasure to pitch in.
    no regrets!

Spazzdog Ink Gallery

Yay, Spazz!!

Woooohooo Spazz!! you ROCK!!!...and the yellow jersey sure looks nice on ya hun!!

SadieKate (aka stat queen!) where are we now on our polka-dot jersey??